•10•

Cr: Photo to Original Owner
•••

Smiling at Yoongi, I decide to answer him.

"They're very similar Yoongi, it would be a shame if they weren't friends the very least.
When you talk to her, you'll understand."

•••

Jungkook's P.O.V

Slowly walking down the silent hallway, I suddenly couldn't take it anymore.

Sliding down the nearest wall, I drop down to the floor. Holding my head in my hands in embarrassment, I curl myself into a ball.

What. Is. Going. On.

Taking a moment to compose myself, I try to understand the situation at hand.

Feeling as if I had just fought in a battle within myself, I'm shocked that Jin-hyung knew beforehand. I thought I hid it well.

Maybe it was the staring... the compliment... the boost in confidence around her... the jacket situation...

I let out a loud sigh.

What I feel for Tzuyu-ssi should just be interest, I don't- well, I can't like her just because she's...

beautiful...

I hide my flushed face in between my arms.

This is unreasonable. Even if it did work out, we're both idols. There is practically no time to be dating.

Yoongi-hyung is right. Bangtan Sonyeondan is my entire life, and if somehow ARMY's heard of this - BTS would shatter from the scandal.

And TWICE too...

Just because of this feeling I've never felt before.

Holding not only guilt as Yoongi-hyung spoke to me, I couldn't help but also feel disappointed.

While talking with Jin-hyung, his encouragement made me think.

Maybe I can somehow connect with her.

As friends.

When Tzuyu-ssi walked into our waiting room, it felt so surreal. My mind couldn't process it.

Out of all the idols, Jin-hyung borrowed her money for his drink. And somehow, became very close friends with her along the way.

With a huff, I'm reminded of that secret. And his stupid wink at the end that I have to relay to her.

Although Jin-hyung explained his side of the story unclearly, I managed to understand one thing.

Jin-hyung supports this.

And even with a one-man support system, it felt nice that hyung took this intriguing feeling of mine seriously.

I know the other hyungs would too, but a side of me wanted to keep it to myself, until I clearly understood my own thoughts.