Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

Once we arrived at the department store, Khun immediately motioned for me to follow him. Lots of luxurious shops and restaurants lined the sides of the pathway.

"Choose anything you like," exclaimed Khun.
"B-but I haven't..."
"Is this really your first time outside? Geez... Let's try that store."

I followed him into a nearby clothes shop, looking at all the expensive-looking items. Was it really okay for me to get something like this?...

"Mr Khun, you're back. Oh and who's this? Your friend?" asked a middle-aged woman.

I timidly hid behind Khun when the woman came over. He gently grabbed onto my arm and pushed me to the front.

"Sorry, this is her first time in this area. Would you mind choosing some new outfits for her?" Khun asked.
"*smiles* Sure. She might suit..."

The woman quickly went around grabbing several shirts, jeans, sweaters...literally everything. I watched as she rearranged the clothes before putting them inside the fitting room.

"(Y/n), go change. I'll wait here."

I looked at him. He motioned for me to go in. Hesitantly, I went inside and closed the curtains. Wow, there were so many outfits...did he expect me to try on all of these?

Khun's POV

"Is she your friend?" asked Christina.
"She's my friend's sister. Starting from tomorrow, she'll work as my personal assistant."
"Oh, I see. She's really pretty, why don't you get to know her more?" Christina asked with a slight smirk.
"You know I'm not interested in things like that."

After a while, (Y/n) came out wearing black jeans with an oversized yellow sweater. Cute...but she wouldn't be able to wear those at work.

"Hey, do you have something a little more formal?"
"Yes, I'll get them for you."

(Y/n) stood there, staring at the ground probably because she felt different. I mean, anyone would if they got to experience things for the first time.

"Here, try this on."

Christina handed the outfit to her, letting her try it on. Suddenly, my pocket started ringing. *sigh* Didn't I tell Shibisu not to call me today?...

"What?"
"How's it going?" he asked.
"Have you taken care of everything?"
"Not yet..."
"Then why are you calling me?! If you're interested in (Y/n), just ask Hatz about it!"
"Ah, sorry. They're calling for me. Got to go, bye."

Geez, why was he always like this? But at least he worked well and got stuff done. Sometimes, I was glad I hired him as my secretary but whenever some girl got involved, he got too nosy and annoying.

"U-um...Khun?..."

I looked up. (Y/n) was wearing a light pink suit with white heels.

"Christina, I'll get that and everything else you have prepared. Deliver them to my house. (Y/n), let's go."

I transferred the money to her pocket. (Y/n) quickly followed me outside the store when I was done. We went up to the top floor, where there was a five star restaurant. The spot that I had reserved was there, prepared for me and no one else.

The waiter handed us a menu as soon as we sat down.

(Y/n)'s POV

Omg, these foods...I couldn't even have imagined eating them at home. Was it really okay for me to order this? I mean, this wasn't even my money...

I glanced at Khun and noticed that he had already given them our orders. Then what was the point of me looking at the menu?...

"I hope you like steak. Do you drink?" he asked.
"No..."
"Excuse me, can I have a glass of (favourite drink)?"

The waiter nodded before going away. Khun sipped his glass of red wine while looking out the window. The building was so high up...the view was incredible.

"T-thank you for today."
"No problem," he replied.
"I hope I didn't cause you any trouble..."
"Don't worry, you didn't. I haven't had a day off like this in ages."

The food came a few minutes later along with my drink. He had ordered the same thing for the both of us. The steak looked so good.

"Try it. I'm not sure if it'll suit your taste, but this place is famous for its steak," Khun exclaimed.

I cut a small piece off and took a bite. It was amazing! Maybe it tasted average to him, but this was the first time I've ever tasted food so good. The drink was also delicious.

Khun's POV

~After the meal~

(Y/n) was walking beside me with a small smile on her face. Now that I've seen her like this, I wonder how she was treated at home. Hatz's mum shouldn't be that bad at cooking...

"Hey, we're going back. Before we do, is there anything else you'd like?"
"No, I'm fine just looking around."

We went outside, where a car was already waiting for us. Who was that? That car wasn't one of mine. I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and stood in front of her.

"Hello Khun," said Rachel.
"What are you doing here?"
"Nothing, just casually spying on you with your new friend. Who is she?"
"That's none of your business."
"Anyway, you won't win this game. Tell your friend to look out because she just might be the hidden card I'll use."

Rachel smirked before leaving in the car. I squeezed my left hand into a fist. Damn it! Hatz will definitely kill me now that she knows about (Y/n).

"K-Khun..."
"Don't worry, (Y/n). Let's go back for now. Just forget everything you just heard."

~At Khun's company building~

I had taken (Y/n) to the training room. I needed to test her skills as a wave controller. There was no knowing what she was capable of.

"Okay, so what can you do?"
"I don't know..." she replied while looking down.
"When was the last time you used shinsu?"
"I...don't remember..."

*sigh* This might take longer than I had expected.