Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I woke up, feeling a little sluggish and tired. Khun was sleeping beside me. His steady breathing somehow made me want to sleep more.

Suddenly, he pulled me down onto his chest, cuddling me softly. I looked up at him, only to see him smirk before closing his eyes.

"K-Khun, don't you have to go to work?"
"I'm tired...stay with me for a little longer..." he muttered quietly.

I listened to his heartbeat, feeling sleepier and sleepier. I felt my eyelids grow heavy. But was it alright to go back to sleep?

"(Y/n), close your eyes. I know you're tired," exclaimed Khun.

I did as he told me and felt my senses go numb as sleep engulfed me...well, I would've fallen asleep if the loud rattle of trays outside and knocking on the door didn't interrupt me.

"Master Khun, I've brought your breakfast along with Miss (Y/n)'s. May I come in?" asked a maid.

He reluctantly got off the bed and straightened his clothes before going to open the door. The maid smiled and greeted us. She placed the two trays of delicious-looking breakfast on the table before looking at me.

"Oh my, Miss (Y/n), you're a mess. Would you like me to help you?" she asked kindly.
"Don't worry, I'll help her," Khun said with a wink.
"*blush* W-what?"
"Young master, don't frighten her like that. Come on, let's get you ready after you eat your breakfast," the maid exclaimed.

I nodded shyly and got out of bed. The bed sheets that fell off were bundled by my feet, making me trip with a loud thump. I quickly blushed in embarrassment.

The loose shirt Khun had lent me fell out of place and revealed my shoulders. I noticed Khun blush and look away. Eh? Once I realised that my legs were shown fully, my face went red. The shirt had gone up and now my underwear was almost revealed. Immediately, I used the bed sheets to cover myself.

"I-I'm sorry! *blushes more*"
"*face goes red* I-I'll head outside. Come out when you're ready," Khun said while facing his back towards me.

He walked outside and closed the door quietly, leaving me alone with the maid. I heard her laugh before she helped me up.

"That was the first time I've seen him like that," the maid exclaimed.
"I'm sorry...I was too clumsy."
"*smiles kindly* You don't need to apologise for that, Miss. Seeing you two love birds reminds me of when I was your age...Master Khun probably finds you really cute and pretty. He would've just coldly left if it was some other girl."
"O-oh."

She handed me my breakfast while sitting down beside me. I thanked her before taking the tray.

~Some time later~

The maid had prepared a bath for me, which I had just used a few moments ago. She had arranged an outfit for me that consisted of white shorts, a thin, (f/c) loose shirt and black knee-high boots. My hair was done in a loose braid that rested on my shoulder.

"Now you're all ready. Go out, Master Khun's waiting for you by his car."
"T-thank you."

She gave me a small smile before rushing me outside. I saw Khun leaning against a red ferrari, waiting patiently for me. Once he saw me coming, he pulled me into a gentle kiss before opening the door for me.

The ride there was peaceful and quiet. I was looking out the window at the tall skyscrapers and various shops that lined the busy streets.

"(Y/n)!" Wangnan yelled happily when he saw us getting out of Khun's car.
"Wangnan-"
"Yo Khun, where are we going today? You asked us to meet up here," he exclaimed.
"We're going to an amusement park," Khun replied.
"Amusement...park?"
"Oh right, you've never been to one. It's a really big and fun place," said Wangnan.
"(Y/n)."

I looked at Ran, who had called out my name. He stepped on Wangnan's foot, completely ignoring his screams and complaints.

Once Ran was in front of me, he handed me a red lollipop. I took it from his hand and looked at him, a little confused. Why would he give me a lollipop?

"That's your present," he said simply.
"For what?"
"No reason."

Eh...seriously? Well, at least I got something for no reason. I took the wrapping off and sucked on the lollipop, while waiting for the others to arrive.

They certainly took their time. I stood a step back into the shadow as a crowd of people surrounded Khun, shouting things like 'I love you' or 'Say a few words for us'. Wangnan and Ran waited by my side, ignoring the large crowd.

A fancy-looking white car pulled up near the entrance. Endorsi stepped out and took off her sunglasses. The crowd of people got even bigger when they noticed her. She smiled at the cameras a few times before going over to Khun.

"Endorsi, there's been a rumour going around that you're seeing Khun, a famous CEO. Is that true?" a reporter asked.
"No way, I would never date that blue guy," she replied.
"Mr Khun, apparently you've been spotted with a girl. Are you having a secret affair with someone?"
"Alright, back off people! They have important business to attend to so don't take up their time," Shibisu exclaimed while motioning for the security guards to hold the crowd back.

Khun and Endorsi headed towards us. Everyone watched as Khun took my hand and led me inside the building, away from all the noise.

The others arrived a few minutes after, but it wasn't too late. It was still early in the morning so not much of our time was wasted.

"You guys sure took your time," Endorsi said, looking bored.
"Sorry, there was a lot of traffic," Bam replied.
"Come on, let's go then," Khun exclaimed.