Chapter 9

(Y/n)'s POV

"You're that girl from Hatz's house. What are you doing here?" she asked while walking towards me.
"I-I...-"
"You're not wearing those ugly rags anymore... Wait, those are the clothes that I wanted! Do you also have the other sets?!"
"I...don't know..."
"Who got them for you? With a glance, I could tell that you're not exactly rich so what are you doing in this company? Did you steal money from someone?"
"N-no."
"Endorsi, why are you being so rude?! You don't just say that to someone!" Shibisu exclaimed.
"But I have a right to know."

I fidgeted with my fingers, confused on what this was all about. This girl named Endorsi, who was apparently a top model, was asking me about my clothes.

"Endorsi, what are you doing here?" Khun asked while walking towards us.
"I want to know why that girl is here and why she has the clothes that I want. You know why, don't you?"
"First, you cause a ruckus at the entrance of my company and now you're demanding me to tell you someone's private information?"
"Khun, tell me unless you want to be beaten to death."
"Even though you're a princess of Jahad, I can't just obey your orders that easily."
"Ha, you've gotten more arrogant. What? You think you can take me in a head-on fight? Ever since you established this company to take down Rachel, you've become more of a jerk."
"E-Endorsi, knock it off. You're causing a really big scene," whispered Shibisu.
"Tch, no way. Not until I knock some sense into that blue head of his."
"Khun, back down. You can't beat her in a one-on-one fight," Shibisu said, desperately trying to stop the two.
"I know, but I'm not the one that's going to be fighting."

Khun used his lighthouse to teleport us four to the training room in the building. Shibisu left a few moments after Khun told him to go sort things out from the scene before.

"*cracks knuckles* You're going to regret fighting me, Khun," Endorsi exclaimed with a smirk.
"*sigh* Didn't I say that I wasn't going to be the one fighting you? She is," he replied while gesturing towards me.

Huh?! I was going to be fighting her, a princess of Jahad?! There was no way I could win! I knew that he said to do whatever he told me to but still! Besides, I couldn't even fight that well!

"(Y/n), I'll support you with my lighthouse. Just think of this as your test to get in," he said while gently pushing me forward.
"B-but I can't..."
"Think of it this way: She's an idiot who is randomly attacking me, so you have to protect me. Got it?"
"What?! An idiot?! And shouldn't you be the one to protect her?! Tch, such a 'gentleman'. Ugh, whatever!"

Endoris charged at Khun, ignoring the fact that I was in front of him. Her power...it was so strong. I could feel it from a distance...she was indeed a princess of Jahad, someone who couldn't be messed with.

But before her attack hit Khun, I quickly blocked it with my arms, taking the full force of the punch. Damn it! It was so strong that I had to use shinsu to strengthen my body. Even with shinsu strengthening, I was pushed back a few metres.

"You're better than I expected, but that strength will not be enough," she said.
"I'm glad I was able to live up to your expectations, even if for just a brief moment."
"Not be too happy yet. Chiffon Sword!"
"Dragon's Breath!"

My five bangs collided with her powerful blast of shinsu. The collision of the two attacks blew all of us back. I quickly caught the knife that Khun threw while going towards Endorsi.

I had to win this, at least for my own sake. I couldn't give up before trying. For some reason, I...wasn't hesitating. Was this what it felt like to be in the face of danger?

I strengthened the knife with shinsu while striking down. Wait, this weapon was compressed. Its size increased, turning it into a huge dagger.

Her reaction speed was good, but it wasn't as fast as I had expected. She grabbed out a needle from her armour inventory and effortlessly deflected my attack. Bit by bit, I increased my speed every so often to see if she could keep up.

Our weapons constantly clashed against each other. Ugh, there was no opening anywhere! She was being careful with her attacks, making sure I couldn't get an advantage.

"Khun!"
"Got it!"

He teleported her a good distance away, giving me the chance to attack. While she was still confused with what was happening, I had to attack but it would only be for a few seconds.

I pushed off the wall, using shinsu to boost my speed and power. Once my hand came into contact with her waist, I activated 'Wave Explosion'. But at the last minute, she used some kind of pink teleportation to escape.

"Luckily I have Bong Bong with me. Your wave explosion is similar to Bam's. It was quite powerful, but let's stop this fight. I don't see the point in fighting you when I came wanting to beat that blue jerk."
"Oh..."
"I'm Endorsi Jahad. You're (Y/n)? But still, where did you get those clothes? And how do you know Khun?"
"She's my assistant. I bought the clothes for her," replied Khun.
"Why the hell are you answering for her? I didn't ask you."
"I think our business is done here. Leave before I get even more annoyed."
"Tch, you were never the polite one. Since you were like that to me, I'll have to steal (Y/n) away for the day."
"What?"

Endorsi grabbed me by the arm and teleported us away, leaving Khun behind. What's going to happen now?