18

'I do' He says and smiles at me. His grey eyes shining with joy. 'And do you take Aragorn as your wedded husband Elarinya Caladwen?' Gandalf voice booms through the hall of kings. 'I do' I say breathlessly. 'I hereby declare your husband and wife, Aragorn you may kiss your bride' Aragorn laughs and pulls me towards him, bumping into his muscular chest. His lips are immediately on mine. Our guest cheer and I smile in our kiss. We pull back, breathing heavy. We are married!

'Do you regret is?' Aragorn asks me after our love-making. It is almost morning and we haven't slept yet. 'What?' I roll on my side and his arm slips around my waist, so we lay against each other. 'That you married me'

'Aragorn!' I rise up and the blanket falls from my bare breasts. I can see him looking and I quickly cover myself. 'Why do you ask me such a question on our wedding night?' I say annoyed. His hand glides over my cheek, over my jawline and along my neck. He stops in the middle of my chest. 'Beautiful' he murmurs. He looks me into the eye. His cheeks are red from our little exercise and he is sweaty. 'Aragorn' I say this time with more power in my voice. 'I was just wondering, why would you marry a king? I mean you shall be a great queen. But you also love your freedom' He rumbles on. I put my finger on his lips. 'I go where you go, your home is my home. Remember?' I say softly. His eyes are glistering by the memory these words belong.

'No I do not abandon you!' I scream at him. How dares he! 'You must, as long we are together, you shall be in danger!'

'I don't care Estel!' I scream again, this time with tears in my eyes. Again I was pounding on my door, even harder. I rattle the doorknob. But that does not matter. I'm locked up. And Aragorn has the key. And the key to my heart. He has it all and he may keep it. 'Estel! Please!' On the other side of the door is it silent. Is he already gone!? 'Aragorn!' I call his birth name. 'I go where you go, your home is my home' I say with a teary voice. I hear a sign and the door opens. He stands with his arms wide open. Quickly I close the gap between us. 'Promise me you stay with me all the time, I can't lose you' He says with his chin on the top of my head. I just nod and burry my head further into his shoulder. Never letting go.

I crawl close to him and snuggle my head against his shoulder. My eyes become heavy and slowly I let myself disappear into the dream world. The last thing I hear is Aragorn's voice. 'Gi Melin'

If I open my eyes again, the spot next to me is empty and cold. The blankets are wrapped around me, shielding my naked body from anyone who enters the kings room. I chuckle and get out of bed. I groan. My body hurts or feels more sore. Again I feel a smile appear on my lips. The feeling of constant euphoria makes me dizzy. The butterflies in my stomach are a whirlwind of emotions.

A knock on the door breaks my thoughts and brings me back on Middle Earth. 'My queen? Are you fully clothed' I hear Aragorn's cheeky voice.

'No, tell the king I am not fully clothed yet. I am bare' I say in a seductive voice. Or at least I try. I mean this is new for me. The door opens and Aragorn slips in. The door locked again. 'Mine' He growls.

Okay this is also new. I have goosebumps al over my body. 'My queen' Aragorn slips his hands around my waist and kisses my cheek softly. And instead of enjoying this I feel fear.

'A-aragorn' I didn't want to stutter. But he sees my sudden fear. He releases me and steps back. 'Melamin?' Immediately his facial expression is changed into worry. I sit back on the edge of the bed and wrap our soft blanket around me. Shielding me from his eyes. Suddenly is feel insecure. Aragorn makes his way to me, but stops. I see him thinking, he wonders why I am suddenly so insecure and afraid. And then it hits him. I see it. Even I don't know why I am behaving like this. But he knows me better, even better them I myself. 'How did Grima call you when he did what he did? What did Sauron call you?' He sits before me on his knees. He takes my hands in his. He is right. 'Grima told me I was his, over and over again and Sauron said I was his queen. My queen' The sob I was holding in, comes out and the tears are streaming over my cheeks. I didn't want to tell him. 'This was my burden to bear'

'No!' He grabs my chin with a firm hand. 'Never say that again!' he growls. His grey eyes flicker with pain. 'Listen to me Elarinya. I told you before and now I am telling it you again. I love you as long as I live. I will protect you with all the strength I have. Because we belong to each other. And the burden you bear is mine too!' He says almost angry. 'We promised that to one and other. Yesterday before all our guest and friends and family. They are our witnesses. I never let you fall' He ends softly. His lips linger before mine. 'I never let you fall' I repeat. And we kiss. The feeling of firework imploding is in my stomach. Aragorn is right. We belong to eat other.

So after our talk, that ended again in love making.

what do you expect from a newly married couple?

Our fellowship departed. The Hobbits back to the shire. Legolas back to Mirkwood, taking Gimli with him.

And thus it was a Fourth Age of Middle earth began, and the Fellowship of the Ring, though eternally bound by friendship and love, was ended.

And while I waved goodbye to my friends, who I carried so close to my heart. I heard a voice in the wind;

'So you thought it was over? No, no It is far from over. Prepare yourself Elarinya, queen of Gondor. Because the war for the internal flame, is just begun'