19

'So you thought it was over? No, no It is far from over. Prepare yourself Elarinya, queen of Gondor. Because the war for the internal flame, is just begun'

The voice, it sounds zo familiar. A shiver runs down my spine. And I turn around and go inside the Citadel. I feel light headed and panic rises, my chest feels heavy and my breathing begins to race. 'Your Majesty?' A guard of the Citadel sees me struggle. 'Call the King immediately!' He screams over the square. He holds me by my shoulders so I don't collapse on the ground. I try to get my breathing under control, but it is getting worse. Black dots are dancing before my eyes and I try to blink them away.

Don't faint. Do not faint. I curse myself mentally. Why is it so hard to get my breathing back to normal?

Is it the sudden fear? Or maybe that the voice knows my name, that he sees me.

'Melamin! Mani naa lle umien? Mani marte?' (What is going on? What happened?' Aragorn runs to me and scooping me of my feet, taking me in his arms. He carries me inside the King's home. 'What happened?' He asks the guard who was holding me. Aragorn rushes me to our room en the guard follows. 'She just was walking inside the Citadel, my lord. And at a sudden her breathing becomes difficult'

'Get a healer please' Aragorn asks de guard, he nods and runs away. 'Melamin. Thuia' (Breathe) 'Thuia' He lays me down on our bed and sits next to me. Still holding me in his arms. I breathe in and out. Like Aragorn taught me. After a while a women comes rushing into our room. She is an older lady, in the traditional healer clothing of the Houses of Healing. She gives us a quick bow. 'My king, my queen' Then she comes to me and feels my wrist and forehead. 'No fever, only a very fast heartbeat' She tells Aragorn. 'My Lady, have you seen something? Or did you felt something that caused this panic attack?'

The voice. Of course. The Voice, I paniced because I do not know where the voice came from – it was in the air- and tada you have a panic attack.

At least I have my sarcasm.

I shake my head. No. Only Aragorn can know about this. 'It – Breathe in- is getting – Breathe out- better' She looks at Aragorn, he only nods at her. 'She shall be fine, if something happens I call for you Ioreth'

Ioreth, she is the head of the healers in the house.

Ioreth closes the door behind her. 'Melamin man card gor?' (What do you fear?)

'There was a voice in the air. He told me Aragorn that the war for the internal flame was just begun'

I look at him, he seems shocked. His hand caresses my cheek. 'Amin toledraith lle' (I shall save you) 'I keep you save from all the dangers we shall endure!' Aragorn says to me in a loving voice. It is more a promise for him, a reminder I am still with him and that stays like this. 'I know you keep me save Melamin, but another war. Haven't we fought enough? We have bled too much for the freedom we have now. And I don't want to fight anymore! I want to grow old with you, have children, see our grandchildren-'

'And you will Elarinya' Ada voice booms into my ears. I look at the door and there he stands. With Arwen! 'Muinthel!' (Sister) She rushes to me and Aragorn let me go, so Arwen can sit with me. She sits close to me on the bed and takes my hands in hers. 'Mani marte?'(What happened?)

'Arwen' Ada says sternly. 'Elarinya, what did he say?' What?

'The voice, he told me its wasn't over. The war. That the war for the Internal Flames was just begun' Ada only nods. 'This is what I feared'

'My Lord Elrond, what does this mean?' Aragorn asks. 'This means that there shall be another war. A war that will revolve around the eternal flame'

'But Ada, I don't even know what the Internal flame is. I used its power when I was angry and sad. And no one ever told me about is. Not even you!' I say a bit angry. Ada signs. He makes his way over to me and Arwen and sits next to me on the opposite side. 'Henig' (My child) 'I never said something because that was what we agreed. Gandalf, Galadriel, your parents and I' What, my parents?. 'We knew you were the next keeper of the internal flame before you were even born'

'How?' I feel the mattress sink a little bit and see that Aragorn has sat down behind me. He smiles reassuringly at me. 'You are of Dúnedain blood! They were always powerful people and that was what the Valar thought. They gave your ancestor the power of the Internal flame to keep the balance in the world. And the flame is passed through your family line for almost five thousand years'

'But Ada, what has that the do with me?'

'That is why Sauron, Saruman even Gríma wanted you. You said before that you used your power when you were angry and sad. And that is what they wanted you to be. All the torture, pain, everything that was making you feel sad or angry, that was only for one purpose. To release the Internal flame. To break the balance of this world. You my child are the balance in flesh in Middle Earth. Without you, without the flame, the world shall go down in chaos'

That's positive. I am just a women, with a great, great power. That can destroy the world and all who live in it. Just great.

'And how can I use the flame for good things? Or is it that if I become extremely angry or sad the world goes down?' Arwen chuckles. 'No Elarinya. If that was the case, Middle earth was already gone a few years back' I give her a look. But still she keeps chuckling. Ada stands up from the bed, Arwen follows him. 'I am here when you need to talk Henig' Is all he says and walks out of the room. Arwen straight behind him and closes the door.

'So' I say after a long silence. 'Too much information?' Aragorn says and pulls me closer and lays down on the bed. We look at the ceiling. 'You were six when I came to Rivendell. Do you remember that?' I ask him. 'Hmm'

'What do you remember?'

'I remember a little girl, only one year old. Laughing and running, chasing Elladan and Elrohir'

'Do you remember my parents?'

'No Melamin, I wish I could. But I only remember that they brought you in. Giving you to Lord Elrond with the question he could raise you. And when you were almost four Lord Elrond received the message they were killed by the Nazgúl' Aragorn answers softly. Kissing the top of my head. 'We figure everything out. I send word to Legolas and Gimli'

'Gandalf'

'Of course he shall come too'

'I don't know what I did without you' Aragorn grabs my both wrists and rolls us around so he lays on top of me. He kisses me long and passionately. 'I don't know either. I am the luckiest man in whole of Middle earth' I blush at his words. 'Gi Melin'

'Gi Melin' He says before he kisses me again.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So thank you all for reading this book! This chapter gives al little more information about the flame and Elarinya. 

I hope you like it!