three

The mysterious man ran a hand through his brown locks as he waited for his coffee at the counter

The mysterious man ran a hand through his brown locks as he waited for his coffee at the counter. It was currently 4:15 in the afternoon and he had a plane to catch at 6 for his job. Obviously, he still had to go through security, baggage claim, and check in but first, he had to wait for his coffee, which seemed like a good idea earlier, but with this wait, he couldn't seem to panic that he was going to miss his flight.

When his coffee finally was done, he grabbed it, mumbling a "thank you" and paid quickly before hurrying to get to the airport. He passed all the fans screaming for his autograph and maybe a picture, got into his car, and drove away. If the Starbucks he went to wasn't right down the road from the airport, he for sure would have been screwed.

"Finally! I thought you were going to miss the plane." One of the mysterious man's best friend, Joe said as the mysterious man slammed his bags down onto the chairs at the gate. "What took you so long?"

"Yeah man, what happened? Your girl keep you up all night and most of today?" His other best friend, Jon, smirked. The mysterious man just rolled his eyes and continued to ignore his best friends. "What's wrong, dude? Didn't get her number?"

"No, I didn't get her number. I woke up late, found out that I slept with a woman that's engaged, my coffee took forever to make, I'm probably going to be trending on Twitter for blowing off my fans and now I have you two dimwits asking me question after question!" He said, finally letting all his pent up frustration out. He slumped into his chair and sighed, running a hand over his face. "Oh and apparently I got married last night."

"Colby, you need to chill out. You're stressing over stupid things." Joe said as he sat next to his best friend and put a hand on his shoulder. "You have your coffee, you made the plane on time, your fans understand that you don't have all the time in the world, everything is okay."

"Yeah, expect for maybe sleeping with a woman that's engaged." Jon said, sitting on the other side of Colby as Joe sent him a look. "But that's okay, I've done it before, no need to be ashamed."

"Did you guys not hear the part where I said that I got married?" Colby said as he removed his hands from his face.

"What?! How did you get married and not invite your best friends?" Jon said, shooting up from his seat. "You were my best man in my wedding and in Joe's wedding and I thought that you said we were going to be your best men. I can't believe you. How could you do this?"

"What happened?" Joe asked his best friend as Jon continued to ramble.

"I don't know. One minute we were in bed and the next we were married. I don't remember that much of it. I didn't even know her name until I looked at this." Colby said before he grabbed a folded up piece of paper from his coat pocket and unfolded it. He handed it to Joe and waited for him to read it.

"Certificate of marriage. Brielle Olivia Murphy and Colby Daniel Lopez. April twentieth two thousand eighteen." Jon read off the paper. "So what now?"

Colby sighed. "I don't know how I'm going to get a divorce with the press being all over. I'm going to need someone else to go to the court house and everything. This is not going to be easy."

Brielle walked into the apartment that she shares with her fiancé and set her bag down on the counter, along with her keys

Brielle walked into the apartment that she shares with her fiancé and set her bag down on the counter, along with her keys. She was thankful that Alysia lent her clothes to wear home.

"Hey baby!" Her fiancé, Brian said as he pecked Brielle's cheek. "How was your bachelorette party?" He said and sat down on the couch in their living room. Brielle took the seat next to him and she rested her feet on the coffee table.

"It was fun, to say the least." Brielle said and laughed, nervously. She didn't know if she should tell Brian about her accidentally getting married or not. "What about you? How was your bachelor party?"

"Oh man, it was amazing. Best night ever." Brian excitedly said when that was far from the truth. After Alysia left Brielle's bachelorette party, she hurried to Brian's hotel room to see the man that she has hooking up with for the past couple months.

"That's good." Brielle smiled, weakly, knowing her next words were really going to hurt her future husband. "I need to talk to you about something and I don't know how you are going to handle it."

"What's wrong, baby?" Brian said, grabbing Brielle's hand and holding it.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. It was definitely a long weekend." She lied, deciding not to tell him about the marriage yet. She putt on a small, but fake smile as he nodded.

"Well, I have to go to work. You should go lay down. You deserve a relaxing day after the weekend you must have had." He told her. "And two new episodes of that show you like came out. Make yourself some popcorn and have a little you party."

"You're too good to me. I love you." Brielle smiled as Brian rubbed her back.

Brian got off the couch and kissed Brielle's forehead before going into their bedroom to get ready for work, leaving his fiancée to herself on the couch, thinking about the mysterious man who has been on her mind since she met him and her fiancé.

brielle

brielle.murphy: Forever❤️

liked by alysiasgram, gabelondon and 123 others

view all 23 comments

alysiasgram: ahhh the cutest!!!

gabelondon: you got to get him to join social media

username: username look I found Seth's wife's Instagram!!!

username: wwerollins looks like someone's cheating😬