twenty-nine

"Brielle, honey are you here?" A sweet voice boomed throughout Colby and Brielle's Iowa home

"Brielle, honey are you here?" A sweet voice boomed throughout Colby and Brielle's Iowa home. The sweet voice belonged to Colby's mom, Holly, who was sent over by her son to help his girlfriend with her everyday needs.

Brielle was now 25 weeks (five months) pregnant. It had been a week since the gender reveal and her bump had grown a lot. It was to the point where Brielle could barely see her feet. For her being such a small and petite woman, her bump was fairly large.

"In the living room!" She called out to Holly, hoping that the older woman would know where she was going.

Holly, Brandon, and Bob were kind enough to get the furniture and everything set up in the Iowa house while Brielle and Colby were doing the same thing in the Chicago house. Brielle was very grateful and appreciative of that, to say the least. There were a few things that she didn't like, but other than that everything looked amazing. Besides, she'd just have Colby fix them.

The only thing left to set up were the two nurseries in the homes. Colby wanted to do both of them by himself and then surprise Brielle with it. It was the least that he could do, she was carrying his first born.

"Hello dear." Holly said as she walked into the living room and other to Brielle, who was hanging some more pictures up. The older woman gave the younger woman a hug and felt her belly, smiling down at it.

"Hi!" Brielle smiled. "How are you?" She asked, finishing up with the pictures and setting the tools down. She took a seat on the couch and Holly sat down next to her.

"I'm good. Just came to check up on you and see if you wanted anything to eat. There's a nice Italian place a couple blocks away that we could go to or just get takeout from."

"I would love to go there and get something. I've actually been craving Italian. It's like you read my mind!" Brielle smiled widely.

"I remember my whole pregnancy with Colby, I was craving Italian and chocolate cupcakes, which is probably why I gained fifty pounds." The older woman chuckled. "You go get dressed, I'll start the car."

Brielle nodded and went up the stairs and into the room she and Colby shared. She changed out of her sweats and into a grey dress, which showed off her bump, put a black leather jacket on top of it and put on pink flats before putting her hair into a high pony tail.

Holly started the car and buckled up just as Brielle walked out the door. The younger woman got into the car and buckled before smiling at the grandmother of her child.

"How's your pregnancy been so far?" Holly asked as she started to drive.

"Really good, actually. I only got sick a few times, I get winded a lot, but I know that's normal. It's been amazing." Brielle confesses with a smile on her face the entire time.

"Aww I'm so happy. Colby told me about your other ones and it broke my heart. I'm just so happy that you guys are going to be parents. I couldn't pick a better girl for him." She said, making Brielle get a little emotional.