thirty-eight

The day of the launch party for Brielle's clothing line "A plus B" was finally here

The day of the launch party for Brielle's clothing line "A plus B" was finally here. This party was to celebrate the launch of her line for pregnant women. She decided to call the line "Trimester Troubles" because that is what Colby called literally everything in her pregnancy.

Whenever Brielle threw up, it was "trimester troubles", whenever she took two or three naps a day, it was "trimester troubles", whenever she had pickles and peanut butter together, it was "trimester troubles". Basically everything out of the ordinary or sickness was considered this by her loving boyfriend.

The line was set to launch the next day, which made Brielle even more nervous. She had to make sure the party went just as planned, but the minute she got home, she would have to make sure that the launch wasn't going to glitch on the website. It was all very nerve-wracking, but exciting at the same time.

The pregnant brunette wore a long sleeve white dress that showed off her bump. She paired it with black sandals, a silver necklace, gold hoop earrings, and some black sunglasses. Her lips had a bright red lipstick on them and she did a very light eye makeup look. Colby decided to wear just a plain black shirt, with a black suit jacket and jeans. He knew all eyes would be on his girlfriend, so he didn't think to dress very fancy.

"You excited?" Colby asked the woman who stood next to him while they pulled into the parking lot of the venue.

"And nervous." She smiled as he squeezed her hand before they got out of the car and Brielle let out a breath that she didn't realize she was holding.

Reporters started to arrive at the same time that the couple did. Paparazzi snapped pictures of them as they walked inside the venue. Guests were going to be arriving in fifteen minutes and it was all hitting Brielle. This was happening. Not only was she launching her third clothing line from her own brand, but she was going to be a mother. Very soon.

As guests started to arrive, walk the red carpet, get their picture taken, and do some interviews, Brielle felt the nerves bubbling to the surface. She knew that soon she was going to do the exact same thing, but be hit with some hard hitting questions about her brand, life, and relationship.

"Geez, these girls really out-dressed me." The pregnant brunette mumbled under her breath as she watched all the guests pose on the carpet before walking into the venue.

"They could try, but they would never. You look stunning, and our little girl knows it too." Colby whispered into her ear, making her look at him and smile before they both walked onto the carpet and into the swarm of reporters.

"Brielle over here!"

"Seth look at me!"

"Just us a smooch!"

"Brielle!"

"Seth!"

"Brielle!"

Reporters screamed their names and flashes went off constantly as the couple posed. They talked to each other a little bit, whispering in each others ears, or just laughing while pictures were snapped. Colby stepped back and let Brielle have a little bit of the spotlight, after all, it was her event.