twenty-six

Brielle chuckled slightly as she watched Saraya dance around as she got ready for the Hall of Fame

Brielle chuckled slightly as she watched Saraya dance around as she got ready for the Hall of Fame. She was in a room with Saraya, Mercedes, Trinity, and Rebecca getting their hair and makeup done.

"Guys, honest opinion, is this too much boob?" She asked while adjusting her outfit.

"Not at all! I love it!" Trinity told her as she got her hair done.

"You're fine! Girl, you need to relax, you've been stressed this whole day." Saraya said. "Have some champagne and cool down. I heard that you can have at least one drink when you're pregnant now. Everything is going to be fine."

"No thanks. I want to have a break from alcohol. Hopefully I'll stop for good after pregnancy." She partially lied. Although knew that she could drink, she didn't want to risk anything with the baby.

Mercedes sent Brielle a sympathetic smile as they both put on their shoes. Brielle smiled back slightly, knowing that Mercy knew the exact reason as to why the brunette wouldn't drink.

Brielle looked in the mirror and fixed her hair before nodded. She made sure everything looked okay and then grabbed a small purse and put her lipstick, phone, and keys in it.

 She made sure everything looked okay and then grabbed a small purse and put her lipstick, phone, and keys in it

A knock at the door alerted all the women and Rebecca ran over to answer it. "Brielle, your prince is here."

She rolled her eyes at the orange haired woman before giving her a hug. She said goodbye to everyone and told them that she'd seen them soon before walking out with her boyfriend.

"Wow. You look amazing." Colby said, running his eyes over her body, especially her baby bump.

"You look amazing as well. I'm surprised you didn't need me to do your hair." She laughed as they got into the elevator.

"That would ruin the surprise of you seeing me all fancied up." He told her with a smirk on his face.

"You're so cocky." She said, lightly pushing his face away from hers.

"You love it."

The two laughed before getting off the elevator. The lobby was filled with superstars talking and getting ready to go to the arena. She had been told that her and Colby would be riding in a limo with the Bella Twins and Daniel Bryan, all who she had never met before.