one

Clubbing wasn't an activity that Brielle Murphy did a lot, or even liked doing, but her best friend/maid of honor insisted on it for the woman's bachelorette

Clubbing wasn't an activity that Brielle Murphy did a lot, or even liked doing, but her best friend/maid of honor insisted on it for the woman's bachelorette. Even after countless begs on Brielle's end of just wanting a chill night, Alysia Shay never listen.

The two had been best friends since junior year of collage and have been inseparable ever since. They were so different, but somehow stayed friends.

Brielle laughed as she and Alysia walked over to where their other friends were at the bar. Brielle ordered herself a rum and coke before sitting herself down on a stool, surrounding herself with some of her closest friends.

The one thing Alysia listened to about Brielle's orders for this party, was the guest list. Brielle never liked being the center of attention, unlike her best friend. Brielle told Alysia to only invite thirteen people, and that's what she did.

"So this is it, huh?" Brielle's friend, Valeria asked as she took a sip of her beer. "The last hoorah before your big day."

Brielle nodded and ran a hand through her hair. "I guess so. I can't believe that in less than three months I'll be a married woman." She shook her head, her thoughts running wild. Is this really her last girls night where she could get drunk and not have responsibilities?

"Well let's not get all sad, let's get drunk!" Alysia exclaimed as the other twelve woman cheered. They all took their shot and clanked them together before downing them.

The girls proceeded to make their way to the dance floor and started to dance. From swaying their hips to grinding on each other, they really were turning heads of the men at the bar and even some women.

The group of girls twerked and rolled their hips to the music. It was pretty obvious that they were are intoxicated, but no one was really complaining. Besides, half the place was drunk.

All the women were clearly drunk, Brielle more than others. She wanted to make her last night one that she wouldn't regret and it was certainly turning out that way. Even though she told herself she wasn't going to get drunk, she wanted to let loose and have fun.

"Bri Bri." Alysia giggled as she stumbled over to Brielle. "That guys over there has been staring at you. He's totally checking you out." She said, gesturing to the man with shoulder-length dark hair who looked mysterious. He was talking to a man that was heavily tattooed and had short brown hair.

Brielle wasn't going to lie, she found him attractive but she didn't want a guy to ruin her bachelorette party. This was a girls night, possibly her last one, since her fiancé wasn't too fond of her going out.

The mysterious man must have caught Brielle staring at him and winked at her. She slightly blushed and he started to walk over, leaving his friend. Alysia bit her lip as she stepped aside and watched as the two started chatting.