four

"Do you have any idea of what you are doing?" Alysia asked Brielle as she walked into Brielle and Brian's shared apartment

"Do you have any idea of what you are doing?" Alysia asked Brielle as she walked into Brielle and Brian's shared apartment. Alysia had to drop everything and hurry to their apartment since Brielle was stressing about her wedding. Apparently Brian wasn't helping her with anything and it was really making Brielle stress even more.

Alysia did feel a little bad for what she was doing, but in the back of her head the only thing that mattered to her was Brian. She wanted to be with him more than everything. She always did, but Brielle got to him first.

"Do I look like I know what I'm doing?" Brielle said, sarcastically while she sat in the middle of papers and wrote things down. "I'm trying to arrange this seating chart but some of Brian's family members don't get along, but I don't know which ones."

Brielle bursted into tears as she buried her face in her hands. All this pressure of planning a wedding was getting to her, especially since she had to work on her divorce with that man from the bar.

Alysia stood in place, while watching Brielle break down. She really didn't have a lot of sympathy for the woman she used to call her best friend. Brielle signed herself up for this, the marriage with Colby and her wedding planning with Brian.

As Brielle wiped her tears she groaned. "And you know what else fucking sucks? The fact that no one has called me about the divorce and it has been two days!"

"Love, have you been drinking because it has only been one day." Alysia chuckled and she sat down next to her.

"Really? It feels like its been weeks. I honestly just want to be divorced already, and I never thought that I'd ever say that."

"I mean, he is married too, so he's probably freaking out as well. But you know what sucks even more than your situation?" She questioned.

"What?"

"I can't even find one husband, and at the moment, you have two! How unfair is that?" Alysia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Your life sucks. You can have the man that I don't know." Brielle said, of course she'd offer Alysia the one that she didn't want. Why couldn't Brielle have the other guy and Alysia have Brian? It would be so simple.

--

Brielle walked into work in a good mood. It was her first day back since her bachelorette and she was excited to finish some projects that she was already working on. She worked for a fashion industry and not only did she draw out the clothes, she made them too. It was a good job, but none of her designs ever had her name on them, thanks to her boss.  

"Hey." She said as she walked past a group of women standing at their cubicle. They all looked at her and waved a bit as they laughed about who knows what.

As she walked to her office, everyone kept staring at her, giving her thumbs up, or even clapping when she walked by. She shook it off and moved her hair out of her face before sitting down at her desk and getting situated.

"Hey Brielle. Just wanted you to know that the red dress that you designed is going to be the first ever "Brielle Murphy" design with a tag that says your name on it!" Jordan, her boss told her.

"Really? That's amazing! Thank you so much!" Brielle smiled, trying not to freak out on the outside.

"Isn't that your fiancé?" The woman asked, pointing to a man entering the office as Brielle looked. "Is he still your fiancé?"

"Yes, of course." She nodded. "Hey babe, nice of you to drop by."

"Is there something that you forgot to tell me?" Brian asked as he dropped a magazine on her desk that had a picture of her and the man she married on the cover.

"I swear to you, I can explain." She said as everyone started to watch the couple.

"You're telling me that you had the worst time and you just forgot to mention that you got married to someone that isn't your fiancé?" 

"I'm fixing it! I'm so sorry. You know that I'd never do anything like this on purpose. It was a drunken mistake. I'm sorry." Brielle explained, almost in tears as everyone in the office watched on.

"How are you fixing it?" He asked.

"Well the guy said that he would take care of it." She told him while looking at the magazine. "Seth said that!"

"Oh Seth is handling it! Great! Thats wonderful, isn't it?" He said sarcastically.

"Listen to me, we are getting an annulment, and then I plan to act like nothing ever happened. I love you and want nobody else."

"Well, when is this annulment happening?"

"I don't know an exact date. It is whenever his lawyers or assistant calls me. And then, we are going to get married, and live happily ever after." Brielle said, looking into her fiancé's eyes and smiling as he nodded.

--

Brielle screamed as her phone rang for the thousandth time that day. She didn't understand how so many people could get her number so easily, and honestly, it scared her a little bit. Everyone who called was a reporter of some kind and wanted to hear her comments on the situation.

"Listen here, I am not giving any interviews or comments. You guys have been bugging me all day and I am sick of it. Delete this number or I will not hesitate to press charges." She demanded to whoever was on the other line of the phone call.

"Good, just keep saying that to everyone who asks!" The person on the other line said.

"Who is this and how did you get this number?" Brielle asked, sitting up quickly.

"Its Colby, but you probably know me as Seth, or the man who you got married to. Oh and you gave your number to my assistant, so thats how it got it." Colby said.

"Oh. So please tell me you're calling to say we have our annulment."

"I really wish I could, but I can't." He said as they both sighed. "I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry that you got dragged into this. Also, we should know something in the next few days."

"Colby, this has to hurry up. I'm getting married soon!" She sighed into the phone, leaning back into her chair.

"I know, don't worry. I told the lawyers that and hopefully that will speed up the process." He told the woman on the other line. 

"Do we know who did this? Who gave them the picture?" Brielle asked, needing to know who basically ruined her life.

"I honestly don't have a clue. It could be anyone. Fans, chapel people, anyone, really. People don't know how to respect privacy these days." Colby said.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Brielle rolled her eyes as she lightly chuckled.

"I promise you that we will get this taken care of as soon as possible."

"Please. My fiancé is not happy." She begged before hanging up the phone and letting out a big groan.