thirty-seven

Today was the day of Brielle's maternity photo shoot

Today was the day of Brielle's maternity photo shoot. She had waited until her belly looked as if it was going to pop to have the shoot because she wanted to catch her belly when it was the biggest. Along with this photo shoot, Brielle had done some body molds and other things to try and save these special nine months forever. She had no idea if she could get pregnant again since she had all those miscarriages, so she wanted to make this pregnancy memorable.

Being in front of a camera came with Brielle's job, so it was never something she even had to think twice about, especially when she got pregnant. The brunette had been taking pictures of herself and had pictures taken of her throughout the entire pregnancy. The one difference was that in some of these pictures  she'd be nude, which was new for not only Colby, but Brielle, herself.

At first, Colby was completely against this, but after talking to some of his friends like the Bella Twins and Maryse about it, and also realizing that the photographer was, in fact, a straight woman, he agreed it to. He also know how important it was to his girlfriend that she would show off her pregnant body before she lost it.

The entire photo shoot wasn't going to be nude, which made him ease up a little. Besides, if he could go out and wrestle with his shirt off every week, then his girlfriend could take a few pictures of her pregnant body. It wasn't like she was going to post every single picture because he knew how private Brielle liked to keep things.

"Okay, Brielle, just do anything that seems natural to cover yourself up. Just go with the flow." The photographer told the brunette, who at this point, had already taken a million photos with four outfit changes.

Colby just stood to the side. He was in some of the pictures, but not all. The photographer made them both have some outfit changes, but Brielle had five, and Colby only had two. For the nude section, he would just be shirtless and in jeans, so it wasn't that bad.

After a couple hundred photos were taken, the photographer motioned for Colby to come in, which he did after taking off his shirt and having someone fix his hair.

"You look amazing." He whispered into Brielle's ear as they posed together. She smiled at him, in which he gladly returned.

The constant sound of the camera clicking and flashing, along with some music filled the room in the quiet times when the couple was just posing. They would mostly make each other laugh, or talk while pictures were being taken, but there were times they were quiet and just focused on getting the best pictures possible.

"I think we got everything." The photographer said as she stopped taking pictures. Everyone in the room started to clap, and someone handed Brielle a cover up, which she gladly put on.

Colby and Brielle smiled as they looked at a few of the pictures that were taken. There must have been over a thousand pictures taken today, but luckily, they were going to be sent every picture, and someone would help Brielle pick the best ones to post, frame, and keep private.