twenty

December 2018

Brielle and Colby sat backstage at RAW in Chicago

Brielle and Colby sat backstage at RAW in Chicago. It was their five month anniversary and Colby was bummed that he couldn't take Brielle anywhere because of the show and the fact that he had to leave early the next morning.

"Babe, I promise you, you don't need to do anything today. Just being with you makes me happy." Brielle told him as she redid her makeup.

"But I feel like a bad boyfriend if I don't do anything." He said while walking up behind her and grabbing the lipstick that was in her hand. "You're beautiful without it."

"Tell you what." She said, turning around to face him. "You give me my lipstick back and I'll give you a present at home."

"But then I still won't give you a pre- ohhh."

"Gosh, you're so stupid sometimes."

"So you've told me." He laughed. "I'm going to go get changed for the show. I'll see you soon." He gave her a peck on the lips and smacked her butt before running away as she shook her head and laughed.

Brielle walked down the hallway and into catering. She grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down at an unoccupied table. While eating her pizza, she scrolled through her Instagram.

She had gotten a lot of followers because Sasha and Seth posted about her from time to time. It didn't really bother her, but sometimes people who leave hate. She just simply blocked them and moved on with her life.

"Why do you look so upset?" Mercedes said as she set her food down and sat down across from her best friend.

"I'm not. I swear!" Brielle said while Mercy gave her a look.

"Whatever you say." Mercy rolled her eyes. "I'm happy that you're here. People here have been pushing my buttons."

"I know. You only text me about it every five minutes." The brunette laughed, making the purple haired woman scoff.

"You try dealing with it! Worst of all, I barely get any TV time anymore." She sighed.

"I've been wondering why. I've missed seeing my favorite boss on TV every Monday."

"I'm not getting booked for pay per views. I feel so useless. I don't even know why I'm here right now, it's not like I have a match or a segment tonight."

"I promise you, everything will be okay. You're gonna get a storyline soon enough and you're gonna kill it. I know you. You don't give up that easily." Brielle said, trying to cheer her best friend up.

"I know. I just feel like something bad is going to happen and I'm scared." Mercedes confessed.

"Mercy, stop worrying. You're gonna stress yourself out. Good things happen to those who wait. Remember that." She said.