seven

After Monday Night Raw ended, Colby and Brielle drove in silence to a pizza place that was right down the street from the arena

After Monday Night Raw ended, Colby and Brielle drove in silence to a pizza place that was right down the street from the arena. Colby was a man of his word, and he meant it when he told Brielle that they could talk later.

When they arrived at the place, Colby was surprised to see that not many people were there. The place was one of the most popular places for the wrestlers to go to after a Chicago show, and it was almost empty.

After being seated and ordering, the two awkwardly shifted in their seats, not knowing what to say or what to do.

"I'm really sorry that I took so long to get in touch with you." He said, breaking the silence between them.

"I mean, you didn't get in touch with me. I had to stalk you. I basically risked being arrested in order to find you tonight, also." Brielle told him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that. I was really busy with work. They have me on every TV show, every live show, and more and more media." Colby explained. He partly lied though, the reason he was so busy and booked more was because of the marriage scandal.

"Well we do need to talk about our problem." She snapped. "I did research, Colby. Getting an annulment is not easy, and all you have done is said that its a piece of cake."

"I promise that I've got it covered." He said, looking in her eyes. "You seem to have your guard up now. What happened to the woman that you were when we first met?"

"She got married accidentally, and has to deal with everyone staring at her at work, in public, at home. So I don't want to hear about how I have my guard up, because you kinda ruined my life!" Brielle whisper-yelled. "Anyway, I wanted to give this back to you."

Colby bit his lip when Brielle pulled out the ring that they got married with. He honestly did not expect her to keep it. He thought that she'd burn it because she was so mad and didn't want to remember what happened between them.

"You can keep it. I bought it for you." He softly smiled.

"No, I can't. Its part of the reason why my fiancé is mad at me and it gives him another reason to call off the wedding, so no thank you." She told him, putting the ring on the table and sliding it over his way.

"Okay, well let's donate it to a charity. WWE is in touch with a lot of them, I can get you a list and you can choose." Colby suggested.

Astonished by his kindness, Brielle smiled and nodded. "I was thinking of giving it to a charity that deals with kids. Any that you know of?"

"I know plenty. I'll make sure you get a list of them. This ring will definitely help them out."

The two sat there smiling and Brielle looked around the pizza place, wondering why her food was taking so long. The faster it got there, the faster she could eat, and then leave.