thirty-two

Brielle smiled as she held onto Colby's hand

Brielle smiled as she held onto Colby's hand. Her, Colby, and Barbara were out shopping for things for the baby. Since it was Barbara's last couple of days in Iowa, she wanted to at least buy some things for her granddaughter.

Even though it took awhile and a lot of convincing, Brielle finally talked to her mom and apologized. Although, Barbara didn't fully understand why Brielle wouldn't talk to her old friends , she didn't want to stress her daughter out and put her into early labor, so she dropped it.

"Is it always like this?" Barbara asked while paparazzi and fans followed the three around town.

"Yeah, basically. It's the price you have to pay when you have a job like I do." Colby explained as they walked into a boutique. "I just get scared for this one. Especially now that she's pregnant."

"I really didn't think that it was this bad, to be honest with you. Now, it's going to have me worrying." The older woman said, nervously.

"I'll be fine mom, I promise. I've been good so far. Plus, I only have four months left." Brielle tried to reassure her mom while they looked at baby clothes.

Barbara nodded and sighed before looking at more things and grabbing a few of them. Colby and Brielle decided not to buy anything since they knew they would be given a lot of things for her baby shower.

"Mom, we don't need that much." Brielle laughed as she saw her mom placing things in the check out counter.

"My granddaughter is getting spoiled, I don't care what you say." She told her daughter while Colby just stood there chuckling.

"Just let her do this, it's her first grandchild. Plus, my mom already bought a lot for her too." He said, placing his hand on the small of her back.

The group walked out of the store after Barbara paid and Colby held Brielle close to him as they got in the car, which was surrounded by paparazzi.

"You guys need to get off my car. Back up." Colby said, annoyed at the people who were basically on his car. This was a new level of disrespect.

Brielle covered her face, to shield herself from the pictures. Barbara just stood there uncomfortably as Colby tried to handle the situation as calmly as he could.

"Seth! How are you planning on defeating Baron Corbin at Super Showdown?" One of the reporters asked as he pushed his phone out to almost touch Colby's face.

"I'm not giving you guys any answers until you get off my damn car and leave my girlfriend and her mother alone." He snarled at them, making Brielle grab his hand, to try and calm him down.

The paparazzi continued to back up just a tiny bit and take pictures. They continued to ask questions, and Colby only got madder. Brielle held her stomach, and schemed up a plan in her head.

"Ow!!" She screamed, making everyone turn their attention to the pregnant woman. "I think the baby is coming!"

"What?! That's impossible!" Barbara shouted.