Rose👑

"Who are you?"

A man was holding my mother when I weakly opened my eyes.

It all happened so fast I couldn't even remember what had happened. I lay on the floor, and later remembered I had fallen unconscious.

My eyes widened when I remembered the man who stood before me.

I felt my head hurting a little, but I kept staring at my mother and the man, and I chose not to let it bother me.

Aura-wise, it's pretty impressive.

I felt weak, "E-Excuse me, who are you?"

In that instant, I saw his fangs draping my mother's neck and biting her neck as he drank her blood.

A gasp echoed through my chest.

Coldness spread throughout my entire body.

As I watched the last few seconds, he turned to her and angrily threw her aside, "What a joke. She's not the one."

After knowing the vampire nature of this man, I began to feel scared.

In the case of vampires, it is true that they drink human blood to satiate their thirst.

His ears twitched as he turned around and stared suspiciously at me, making my entire body shiver from his gaze, "you... you've got a weird vibe, who are you?"

He smirked evilly as he crouched down without taking his eyes off me and said, "You appear to have sweet blood."

His head turned violently to the left, hissing, "Get out here."

The thought occurred to me, "How can I run when I am so frail?"

"Sorry, I have overused my strength on you."

In his solemn gaze, I was lost again.

As I glanced at my mother blankly, almost missing what was going on in front of me, the man said, "Don't worry, she's dead."

The pain of my heart sank when I crawled over to my mother, "Mom?"

He made a chuckling sound, and I was outraged, shouting, "This is not amusing! You should have a lot of shame!"

"Did I do something wrong? I tried to help you."

"What did you just say?"

"She hurt you."

"Don't kid yourself! She won't do that."

"You would know if I could turn time back. I don't think you'd like that either, do you?"

Realizing that I had no place to go after my mother sold the house because of my father, I burst into tears.

My fear is that I will live alone.

As the man felt regret and said his last words, "One day you will find me. Don't forget me."

It was so dark that I could barely see his face.

Those pure brown eyes were all I noticed.

One year later, I have improved a lot. I decided to hunt vampires to avenge my mother's death. I did not care who killed her. Every time I see vampires, I feel compelled to kill them.

The first step in identifying their identities was to befriend them and ultimately betray them.

The hate I feel is more intense than it is.

I've been off since the day I saw the vampire.

Little did I know, I was being followed for a long time.