Rose👑

Once again, I had a nightmare.

A vampire that's drinking my blood and I'm dying.

Why am I having nightmares about that vampire?

I got up from bed and got water to make myself comfortable. I sighed unpleasantly loudly and was tired of the same nightmares.

It is 5 a.m. and I have forgotten about school starting in three hours. I stayed up to finish the schoolwork. I don't live with a real name in the world because it has bad memories.

My team wanted to give me a new name, Rose.

However, it is Black Rose when it comes to hunting. It has deep meanings.

Sadness. Death. Dark.

I have a squad of four members including myself and their names are Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie. They all have their own names for the hunting too.

We don't stay together though, so it wouldn't be too obvious.

They live in the dorm with a roommate, whom I don't have.

As its known to have many students that carry delicious bloods, I find it irritating since there have been many vampires come to our school.

Our identities are known only to staff and to principal. It is our job to secretly kill vampires.

When I heard footsteps approaching, I came back to reality which puts me on the alert. IT sounds a little different though. The aura reminds me of this vampire from a year ago.

I gulped nervously and controlled my nerves as I was confused with a soft knock, "W-Who is it?"

"I am Park Jimin, your new roommate."

I stayed straight in the same place, not shifting inch at all, and automatically went to open the door, "What?!"

He looked at me in expressionless, "Are you unable to hear? Your.New.Roommate, satisfied?"

I laughed in shock and stared back at him, "Excuse me? I never heard that I'm going to have a roommate, so I'm very surprised. Who wouldn't?"

"As I care? I was told to come to this room, and she'll be my roommate."

"Who told you this?"

"It is a good looking man for nothing."

I clenched my teeth furiously, "That asshole. Anyways, what's with your way of behaving? I can't let you-"

"Oh, you guys get along already?"

A presence disrupted our discussion and made me cringe at him, "You never change, do you?! Deciding without my approval at the last minute?!"

He softly hushed me, "Everyone is sleeping, be quiet."

I glared murderously at him.

He nervously chuckle, "Aha, I'm sorry~ I had a short meeting to attend so I told him without thinking twice."

"I don't like his attitude so pair him with someone else."

"W-What? W-Wait-"

I shut the door violently in front of them, making them jumped slightly as I fumed in frustration as I recalled his behavior.

Who does he think he is?

I neatly dressed up in uniform and get ready to start off my first day of high school.

However, it was the worst day.

I never thought we'd be in the same class.