Sehun🔯

I couldn't forget the conversation I had with Rose.

I wasn't focused on where I was going, I accidentally bumped into Jimin and glanced on each other expressionless, "I-I'm sorry." I was astonished with his immediate apology, making me doubt his actions.

Therefore I went with the flow, "It's okay."

Jimin then went to his friends cheerfully and its finally making me believe that Rose is definitely right.

They aren't bad as what I think?

I was brought back to reality when I heard noises behind me, making me turned around and I was stunned by her who's walking towards me, "Yah, Irene?! Wait for me!"

Irene? Is that her name?

"Can't you run faster? I'm tired of waiting!"

"I just finished running 10 laps and you expect me to run again?"

"Whose fault was it that you got in trouble?"

"Those girls were at fault to begin with, not me!"

"Then why did you come to this school? Idiot."

"It was because of you."

She rolled her eyes and looked forward, only to bump onto me as she looked up angrily. I couldn't look away. She blushed shyly and backed away, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

Out of nowhere, my heart raced rapidly and I immediately walked away, brushing her off with a nod.

W-What was that?

However, she felt familiar.

I squeezed my chest at the feeling of hurt, not understanding this feeling since it was my first time to feel this way towards vampires. I can't show feelings- "Yes, you can."

I looked back to see who followed me and it was surprisingly Jimin.

Why is he here? W-Wait? Did he read my mind?

"Excuse me, you can't read people's mind without their permission."

"I wondered what was bothering you so I couldn't help-"

"Don't pretend to be nice. Aren't you some kind of monster?"

His eyes shook, "W-What?"

"My parents were killed by one of your clan. Go away."

"So you're holding grudges on us because of that?"

"Why can't I?"

"Just because I'm a vampire, it doesn't mean I killed them too."

I chuckled in amusement as I remembered Rose's words.

She said exactly the same thing as him. What's with these two?

Jimin looked at me confusedly and and I finally could give him the best smile I ever wore, "Go away! I don't want to be seen with you. I'll get in trouble."

He hesitated at first, but gathered some courage, "But are you really dating Rose?"

I smirked evilly and nodded my head with full of confidence, "Yeah, I am. Don't you dare lay your hands on her."

He smiled weakly and I left him behind, about to burst into laughter at his reaction. I can't believe that I'm toying him. But, he seems a nice person. I shrugged my shoulders off as I was having too much thoughts and immediately went to my class.

I can't wait to enjoy freedom in this school.

~

As soon as the bell rings, I immediately walked out of the classroom because of Rose and this girl was right in front of me coincidentally, making me wobbled a bit, "H-Hey?" I chuckled awkwardly when she looked at me shyly, "H-Hi."

"Are you new to this school?"

"Yeah, why?"

"There has been rumors about you and Rose."

"Ah, dating? It's true, why?"

"Eh? I heard from those girls and I was asked to confirm it with you."

"Really? Well, there you go."

Our moment got interrupted by Rose and I was nervous to meet eyes with her, "What are you doing, Sehun?"

Irene took glances on Rose secretly and was annoyed.

"Nothing. I was just passing by."

Rose then raised her eyebrows and immediately grabbed my ear with a smile on her face, "Follow me."

"I-It's true. We were just passing by."

Rose glared at her, "And who might you be?"

I felt shivered down my spine when Rose's aura arises.

"I-I'm Irene, nice to meet you."

She eyed on Irene from head to toe and chuckled evilly, "Okay~ Let us not meet again."

I widened my eyes worriedly with her rudeness, "Y-Yah-"

I groaned painfully again when she elbowed me on the side, "Don't yah me."

We both left Irene behind. We walked back home together in silent, which is surprisingly awkward. I was startled when Rose began asking me a question, "What were you doing with that girl?"

I shook my head harshly as if it was nothing, "Nothing."

"I asked you to speak, Sehun."

"W-We were talking."

"About what?"

"About you and I. There were rumors going around so she came to confirm it."

"Why does she need to confirm it? Does she like you?"

"N-No! Why would she?"

"True, why would she anyway? It's not like you're good looking or anything."

"Yah!"

She gazed at me seriously and I bowed politely while biting my lips for blurting it out like that, "Be careful." I furrowed my eyebrows instantly and turned directly to her in confusion, "That girl will be in danger if you're not careful. Jinyoung might use her to provoke you."

"Also...Nothing, that's all."

I gasped in realization that Jinyoung would do anything to get Rose, which I gulped nervously.

I won't let him lay a single touch on her.