Rose👑

~ Flashback ~

As I went to the basement, I saw Chanmi looking out on the window seriously, "You must be Chanmi?" She was startled at the sudden voice as she turned around, eyes were widened, making me question by her expression, "Did I surprise you?"

"Sorry, you remind me of someone."

"My father? You had a thing with him, right?"

"How did you know that?"

"Your brother told me."

"Don't I disgust you? I'm probably the reason that your parents got divorced?"

"To be honest, it's not my business to butt in. My mother cheated on him first. Fair enough."

"Right. What have you come here for?"

"Tell me everything what happened back in the days when my father was a master and what lead him to death."

"I don't think you'd want to know."

I furrowed my eyebrows instantly, "What?"

"You don't need to do the same thing he did. It's all on you and we'll follow your lead."

Chanmi smiled while facing me, "It was your father's last will. He didn't like the fact that the warriors betrayed him during his last fight with a dangerous vampire, therefore he's leaving everything to you."

I chuckled amusingly, making her confused and I nodded happily at her, "But what if I were to team up with vampires to change the world?" 

She gasped shockingly, "Vampires?" 

I then turned serious, "Yeah. What will you do?"

"As I expected, you're just like your father. I'm all for it, Master."

I smiled in relief and caressed her arms softly, "Thank you for staying by his side, Chanmi." 

Before Chanmi could ask me a question, I interrupted her without looking back, "My knight isn't Jinyoung. I know."

"Yes, Master."

~

I called Sehun over after dealing the situation earlier to share my plan. I was having deep thoughts about Jimin, "You called for me, Master?" 

I hissed at the cringe nickname, "Yah, talk informally." 

He gasped shockingly and lowered his head, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

I glared at him angrily, "I said so, do it."

"D-Did you call me, R-Rose?"

I sighed in relief, "Now that's better. I want you to transfer to my school and act as my boyfriend."

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Heol, so you do know how to speak in that manner."

"I-I mean, why?"

"It's because of Jimin. I want him to forget everything since I don't want conflicts between Justice and Vampire Clan."

"Just playing safe, right?"

"Yeah, can't you do that for me? Sorry if you have a thing-"

"There's no such a thing between a Knight and Master."

"Tsk, boring."

He then questioned my manners as I giggled at his lack of emotions, "Also, watch out for that guy. He might do something that you'd never expect." 

Sehun understood who I was referring to and I dismissed him. Back to being myself, I imagined how hard-working my father was all this time. It seems his plan was a failure because he was betrayed by the warriors. 

Chanmi was all he had.

~

After Jimin witnessed everything, we left him behind looking so dumbfounded as if his pride was hurt badly. I couldn't turn around at all because it was part of the plan.

However, I took a last glance at him sadly, not knowing he saw it.

Once Sehun and I were alone together, I heaved a sigh harshly and turned back around, "Yah, what was that punch earlier?"

Sehun hesitated at first, "He touched you out of nowhere and it was disrespectful."

I faked a smile and gave him a glare, "Did I order you to do that?"

He lowered his head, "I'm sorry, Master."

"Next time you do that, I won't forgive you."

"My apologies. I won't do it again."

I sighed in relief and remembered the bruise on the corner of his lips, making me concerned.

"May I ask something?"

I was interrupted with his curiosity, "Go ahead." 

He cleared his throat as if it was very hard to ask and I kept waiting until I exploded, "Yah?! You expect me to wait in 10 years?" 

"Do you like him as a man?"

I was taken back by an absurd question, "W-What? What are you saying?! He's a va-"

"That's right. It's weird to have a relationship with vampires."

"You don't like vampires?"

"My parents were killed by a female vampire when I was just a teenager."

I wore a sad expression as I could relate to his situation since my mother was killed by Jimin. However, there are always reasons so we can't jump into conclusions. We can't be deceived by hatred towards vampires, "Then, how is it that you're still alive?" 

Sehun then thought about it awhile, "I don't know how I survived."

"The vampire is currently watching over you for sure."

"Aye, there's no way vampires would be watching over humans."

"What made you think that?"

"They're monsters, they'll kill us when it's the right time."

"Do you only judge them that way? Why can't you look at them in a positive way?"

"T-That is...I don't know."

I smiled sadly and approached him as I immediately held his hands softly, "Sehun, I totally understand you because apparently, I was in the same situation." 

Sehun gasped shockingly and went back to looking sad, "How can you not hate them?" 

I giggled happily as I thought about Jimin and Jaebum's personality as they're opposite of vampires, "They're not bad as you think when you get to know them."

I don't think all vampires deserve to be treated badly.