Rose👑

On my way back home, I smiled at the thought of Jimin drinking my blood. I chuckled happily as I looked up at the sky, enjoying the view.

Park Jimin, a vampire. But, he's different.

I came back to reality when I felt something's wrong with me. Deep inside, I was burning and my heart started to throb in pain, making me breathe harshly. 

W-What is wrong with me? Am I seriously dying?

I yelped in pain and suddenly, I heard a voice in my head. "You're finally awakening, Master."

"Master? Who?"

"You are the master of the Justice Clan."

I furrowed my eyebrows confusingly to hear my dad's hideout name, "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not your master!"

"A former master has chosen you to be the one before you were born."

"What did you say? You aren't even going to ask my permission?"

"You have no right to refuse, Master. A former master was your father."

That makes sense now.

The reason my mother had divorced with my father. He wasn't committed to family because of his role and responsibility as a master. I hissed angrily and my power has awakened, making me feel completely different.

I came back to reality when I sensed two vampires coming after me, which I turned around and saw them jumping over me with their swords.

I hesitated at first, but I felt threatened so I killed them instantly with my power.

"As I expected, you're the master. No wonder your father chose you."

I widened my eyes to see Jimin out of nowhere and gulped nervously, feeling anxious of what will happen next. Jimin was quite surprised with my appearance. I read his mind as he mentioned blue eyes.

Are my eyes different?

He was looking for someone confusingly and asked me curiously, "Wasn't there any vampires?" I furrowed my eyebrows instantly and looked at my palms as my pupils were shaking.

Right, I killed them. What should I do?

Before he could approach me, I took few steps back, feeling worried something bad will happen, "Kill him."

I gasped shockingly, "Don't come near me."

"What's wrong?"

"Just don't come!" I might kill him.

"R-Rose, why? I need to check if you were-"

"No need to! I-I am afraid to hurt you."

He tilted his head confusingly, "What?"

"I don't know. Something's not right with me. I feel completely different."

My mind are confusing me. I'm afraid to hurt Jimin, but my mind is telling me otherwise, "He's the one who killed your mother." I widened my eyes surprisingly while he stared at me in confusion.

I felt my energy increased at the thought of him killing my mother that night. A memories played in my head, making me believed it.

So it was you?

I came back to my sense when Jimin shook his head harshly as if he won't believe anything yet. He suddenly smiled at me, making me caught off guard and controlled myself first. 

"What are you doing, Master? You must kill him." 

Jimin slowly approached towards me. I widened my eyes shockingly when I brought my hand directly to Jimin, "No-"

I attacked him without mercy, but he dodged it luckily, "Rose-" 

"I told you not to come near me! Stay away from me, you monster."

I was completely devastated as if I have lost my soulmate, realizing I shouldn't have called him that. I couldn't think at all. I couldn't say anything after.

He looks heartbroken and asked me a question, "...Rose, have you remembered?

Without thinking, I suddenly disappeared from his sight as I couldn't bear this feeling anymore. I don't want to see him anymore, fearing that I'll kill him one day with my uncontrollable power. 

I closed my eyes harshly, hoping he'd forgive me. I burst into tears out of nowhere for Jimin, making me wonder at my actions, "I'm sorry, Jimin. I don't want to hurt you after what you did to my mother."