Jaebum🌙

I decided to submit my resignation letter due to the plan I agreed with the queen.

I did my mission without fail though I was upset it'd be this quick. I haven't told Rose about my identity, afraid she'll hate me. She's not easy as you think. I was packing my stuff to leave until I heard a door slid open slowly, thinking that my students came to bid me with goodbye messages.

It was surprisingly Rose. I widened my eyes shockingly to see her tears flowing down her cheeks, "W-Why are you crying?"

"No way. How can this be?"

I tilted my head confusingly, "Pardon?"

"How are you still alive?"

I didn't understand any of it. I was in confusion. I suddenly came to her side and pull her inside the room, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you dare fool me? I saw you killing yourself last night!"

"R-Rose, calm down. I don't know what you're talking about. How can I possibly meet you last night when I was sleeping?"

"Are you telling me it was an impostor?"

"What exactly happened last night?"

I was extremely worried. Her mind seems to be blown away. She gasped in disbelief and laughed softly as if she felt relieved deep inside. I then thought of Queen Vampire.

Is it the queen's doings? No, that's impossible. 

I was then surprised with her embrace, which was so unexpected, "Yah, it'd be hard for me to leave."

She chuckled happily, "Then, don't leave."

My heart raced when I saw her beautiful smile as I cleared my throat to come to his sense, "You have to tell me everything, okay?"

~

I couldn't believe what I just heard from Rose. I couldn't understand someone would do this. I have no clue who it was. However, I thought the queen would do this to betray someone. I came back to reality when she asked me, "Are you a vampire?" 

I gulped nervously, but she held my hand gently, "I'm not afraid of you." 

I smiled weakly at her as I ruffled her hairs messily, "Yeah, I am. I'm sorry for not telling you. I just couldn't let you know that I'm a vampire when you're a vampire hunter." 

"It's okay, I understand. I'm relieved that you're still alive."

"But isn't it against your rule?"

"You're like a close friend of mine. How can I kill you just because you're a vampire?"

"You're really diffirent."

"Of course, I have a good heart."

"Aye Aye, you're complimenting yourself too much."

We both chuckled happily as we told our stories and exchanged numbers to stay in touch. Rose left me alone to finish my packing as she goes back to class. I then came back to myself and turned into a vampire, "Come out."

She chuckled evilly, "You sounds irritated."

"Are you behind all of this?"

"No, why do you think it was me?"

"You're the only one who's capable of doing this."

"No. Don't forget about the Justice Clan."

"Why would they get involved in this?"

"One of them is behind all of this. You should know."

I furrowed my eyebrows instantly and was in disbelief, "Don't tell me..." 

She then whistled as if I was right and suddenly disappeared when footsteps was heard, making me go back to human form.

I hissed angrily at the thought of him coming back.