Jimin☀

I never thought that I could easily make friends that I was not entertained by. I still wear cold expressions, but it seems like I'm changing a little.

Perhaps.

Having girls around, thought, had been irritating.

What a drag.

At first sight, they got really attracted. I got worried whether I was going to get caught or not, but when I saw a guy approaching her, my eyes instantly went to that girl.

Little did I know, I felt annoyed.

She smiled, even though they were physically a bit too close.

Why is she not pushing him away? Is she not feeling uncomfortable?

I wondered what they were talking about.

I can't use my power, or else I'm going to be exposed.

Therefore, I controlled myself.

I frowned at her after they had finished speaking and she was quite flustered with my attitude. I was caught off guard, but I could not help myself.

Why am I being like this?

Earlier, that guy gives me an awful atmosphere as I examined him. The class has just began and it has taken forever.

I just wanted to go home to sleep.

I don't care about that girl anyway.

~

I couldn't go home because of her.

I saw her through the window from a distance. She stayed behind to finish off her paperwork. I decided to watch over her up to the end at the rooftop. While watching her, I found sexy and somewhat amusing in everything she does.

I couldn't help but smile.

I brought myself back to my senses and quietly spoke, "I must be crazy."

Suddenly, behind her I saw a shadow that had me suspicious and worried.

When I recognized his presence, I widened my eyes.

It is him again.

He has come to drink her blood.

I waited at first before helping her.

I hissed angrily, and didn't want to break rules.

He even used his teleport power behind her though she appears to have trouble fighting back against him. I bit my lips and used the power of my ears to hear their conversation.

"I am not going to get fooled easily, Rose. Should I say Black Rose?"

W-What? Black Rose?

"Let me go!"

"You can not do anything without those girls. You're weaker than I thought."

"You're so full of yourself, you won't know what I'll ever do to you."

"What's worse than that, is that after I suck your blood you will die."

I was astonished at that moment to learn that she is the Black Rose I've got to spy on. I didn't care about her anymore. I never thought she was going to be come a Vampire Hunter. When I heard her calling for help, I returned to reality.

I don't want a vampire to kill me.

This time, it had me trying to help her.

Rules or not, killing an innocent girl is wrong, "H-Help."

And I shouldn't say that because I've made mistakes in the past.

Therefore, when I was transmitting there, I transformed into a vampire form. As I expected, she'd been shocked. When I saw her tears, I fumed in indignation. I killed my own fellow instantly, without mercy. I wondered myself, "Why did I do that?"

I looked at her lovingly while she seems to be in amazement.

After the episode I sighed harshly and spoke, "Now, we're even."

I decided to keep an eye on her now that I know she's Black Rose and complete this mission without fail. I don't like vampire hunters, but I know she's got reasons, "What?"

The scenery was so beautiful I couldn't stop observing her. A full moon with just the two of us in the middle of the night.

My heart couldn't stop beating.

Just her is enough to give me this feeling.

I knew for a second that I have fallen in love with a human being, and...

I am not going to be able to get away with this.