Jimin☀

I smiled at the thought of Rose letting me drink her blood. I was quite surprised at myself to go along with it.

It was delicious and got myself carried away.

I suddenly got a phone call from my fellow, which had me nervous, "What is it?"

"You're in trouble."

"What are you saying?"

"Are you an idiot? Why did you drink that girl's blood? A master of Justice Clan!?"

"How should I know that she's a master of Justice Clan? That Queen didn't tell me anything."

"What?! She didn't tell you?!"

This time, I was very furious, making me teleport right away to our hideout. It had everyone surprised with my sudden appearance. Jaebum was astonished. The Queen was quite impressed with my evolving power, "What's this about, Queen? Making me spy on that girl wasn't your plan, right?"

She chuckled in amusement, which I overpowered her with my insane aura, "Don't give me that look. Let me-"

"I got no time for that. I sense vampires going after Rose."

"Don't forget that you're still part of us."

"You have no rights to control me."

"Jimin? Do you want to know what will happen if both of you are together?"

"I don't care. I'll be the one you'll deal with first before you lay your hands on her."

"You've disappointed me, Jimin ssi."

I gave her a dead glare, making her expression twitched in fear.

I vanished right in front of their eyes after giving them a warning. I sensed vampires about to lay their hands on her, making me teleport in a flash. Rose turned around surprisingly at sudden energy coming and I felt a stronger presence from far.

W-What? T-This power...

I stopped in the middle of the street when I sensed a strong wind coming, making me groaned in pain. As soon as I arrived, vampires couldn't be seen anymore and I looked at Rose surprisingly, "Wasn't there any vampires?"

Her eyes turned blue.

Rose then furrowed her eyebrows instantly and looked at her palms with her pupils shaking. I wondered what was wrong with her. Before I could approach her, she took few steps back, "Don't come near me."

"What's wrong?"

"Just don't come!"

"R-Rose, why? I need to check if you were-"

"No need to! I-I am afraid to hurt you."

I tilted my head confusingly, "What?"

"I don't know. Something's not right with me. I feel completely different."

I gulped nervously, realizing what she meant and agreed that she's completely different than last time. Her presence completely increased, making me feel like it's her awakened power.

Don't tell me...she has awakened?

I shook my head harshly and smiled as if it didn't happen and approached her. Rose widened her eyes shockingly and brought her hand directly to me, knowing that she can't control her power, "No-"

I avoided her attack luckily, "Rose-"

"I told you not to come near me! Stay away from me, you monster!"

I felt my heart shattered into pieces when she finally called me that as if she'll never think of me that way, "...Rose, have you remembered?"

I breathed harshly as I became afraid of losing her. Without noticing, she was nowhere seen as I looked around my surroundings, "Rose~!"

Where did you go?

I then collapsed out of nowhere due to how shocking I was when she called me monster.