Rose👑

Blood. I need blood. I didn't drink today.

I was disturbed by voices in my head. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things or not, but it made me worry. "Park Jimin isn't here?" I turned my body around surprisingly and thought he came to school with me.

I gasped worriedly at the thought of something happened to him.

Is it just me or he called for help?

Without thinking, I immediately ran out of the classroom and ignored the teacher's nags. I didn't know where he was. I struggled looking for him. Then, I saw a weird scenario inside my head.

He was lying down on the floor at the rooftop.

Something's wrong with me.

I dashed off to the rooftop and opened the door harshly, there he was. However, I saw something unexpected. He was bleeding, which had me screamed loudly. I went to his side and hold him in my arms as I looked around.

"How did this happen? Who did this?!"

I looked back at Jimin and I became terrified of what will happen next. I couldn't think at all and was stressing out. I heard him mumbling, "...blood."

I widened my eyes and pulled away from him when I have almost forgotten that he's a vampire.

Wait! This isn't time to freak out, Rose!

My hands were shaking and I gulped nervously. There was a rumor that humans will die if they get their blood sucked in by vampires. I hesitated and sighed harshly to calm down. I was suddenly pushed down by Jimin as he was already on top of me. 

I was scared with his appearance.

His eyes turned into pure brown, reminding me my past. 

I became curious of his true identity.

W-Who are you really, Jimin?

I came back to my sense when he was about to bite my neck as I clenched my fists and bit my lips in fear. It took longer, but I didn't feel pain. I reopened my eyes and saw Jimin standing up while injured and walked away from me.

I was perplexed, "J-Jimin, why didn't you-"

He glared at me annoyingly, "Don't ever come near me when I'm in this state. Do you want to die? Stupid."

"B-But you need blood!"

"I'll look for someone else."

It made me furious when he thought of drinking someone at this state. I didn't know why I felt jealous over that. I pulled him back and he looks so pale, making me concerned, "D-Drink mine instead. You're wasting time."

He then shook his head harshly and pushed me away. I slapped him to come to his senses, "You're in danger, Jimin!"

He refused again, "I don't want-"

"You won't kill me, trust me."

"You-" He gasped sadly when he saw my tears. He gulped nervously while I stared at him worriedly and his blood was spreading out, "H-Hurry up! Please!"

You can't die yet. I need you by my side.

Jimin hesitated at first and hissed furiously as he bit my neck, giving me a sharp pain on his fangs. As I expected, he drank a lot of my blood, feeling weak and weaker.

Am I really going to die?

Blood flows through my neck and he licked all of it, not letting it go wasted, which I shivered down my spine with his cold lips.

He pulled away to look at me sincerely and I stared back at him, which had me surprised to his human form. I smiled weakly and collapsed in his arms, "You drank so much..."

Jimin raised my chin closer to his face. I realized he had kissed me. I blushed shyly at his sudden kiss and without noticing, I was getting better. I was taken back when he pulled me in tighter for a rough kiss while I tightened my grips on his sleeves.

W-Wait, this ain't it. Why is he kissing me?

He pulled away and gave me his beautiful smile, making my heart flutters, "You're mine."

I widened my eyes surprisingly, "What?!"

"Aren't I your first kiss?"

"That doesn't mean I'm yours!"

"Really? Didn't you enjoy it though?"

"T-That is...don't ask me!"

I shoved him away and stood up, realizing that I came back alive. There was a rumor that a human won't die by getting its blood sucked in from a vampire because they're meant to be together. I immediately looked at Jimin with his poker face, making me blushed shyly.

No way I would be with that guy!