Jimin☀

After that, I felt alive drinking her blood, and I even thought it didn't suit my taste.

It turned out that the girl who was lying down unconscious had the delicious blood. My eyes turned into with nothing else mixed in brown eyes when the smell of blood grew stronger.

Shit, man.

I was eager for a human for the first time.

I didn't want her blood to be taken away from anyone or myself. Without achieving that, I have broke a rule.

"Get out here."

She's wasted my time arguing about her mother's death.

I haven't wanted to restore her memories since she's going to be miserable. Shortly, I felt the presence of the vampires coming as I hissed angrily and took a quick look at her, "One day you'll find me. Don't forget me."

Since then, she hasn't come to find me.

Well, what a drag.

Usually, I don't show any sympathy to humans.

They despise us to such an extent that we do not deserve to be in their world. One year later, I was sent to the school to spy on someone named, Black Rose.

Who is it?

I was wondering and she's reading my mind, "She's a vampire hunter."

"Why am I supposed to spy on her?"

"Because you're capable of doing it with your skills and knowledge, make sure to keep your eyes on it and report it to me."

I smirked evilly and turned to those guys, "I don't think you've had to give me this mission."

They stared at me in anger, assuming that I insulted them and I don't regret it, "I heard that she has delicious blood. Wouldn't you like that, Jimin?"

I looked back at her and scoffed at her in disbelief, "Delicious blood or not, I don't care."

Hoseok snickered at me, "You're no fun."

The Vampire Queen hurled him, "Do it without fail or you're done for it."

I arrived at school early after having a nightmare about killing that girl with my own hands.

Aish, that nightmare again.

I yawned softly and walked inside the school, aware that I'm the only student. I was startled by a sudden voice from behind, "Are you the new student?"

I quickly turned around, "Who are you?"

Since when did he get there?

"I am Im Jaebum, your school nurse and you are?"

"I'm not going to introduce myself to a stranger."

"Punk, I'm your senior. Aren't you a vampire? How can you not know me?"

I widened my eyes and immediately covered his mouth for exposing me, "Are you insane?!?"

"We're the only ones here. They're all still sleeping in their dorms, don't worry."

I rolled my eyes on him and introduced myself, "Park Jimin. Where can I sleep? I want a room for myself."

~

I went to the dorm and did what he asked me to do earlier.

I felt a strong aura coming, which I was confused about and wondered who it was. It was so familiar.

As I get closer, I realized that she was in full alertness.

I sighed softly to get rid of my nerves and knocked softly, "W-Who's that?"

"I am Park Jimin, your new roommate."

I waited for her to open the door and all of a sudden, it opened unpleasantly loudly and looking at me shockingly, "What?!"

W-Why is she right here?

I couldn't control my expressions when I wore poker face, "Are you unable to hear? Your.New.Roommate, satisfied?"

She laughed in shock and stared back at me, "Excuse me? I've never heard that I'm going to have a roommate, so I'm really surprised. Who wouldn't?"

"Like I care? I was told to come to this room and she's going to be my roommate."

"Who told you that?"

"A good looking man for nothing."

She clenched her teeth furiously, "That asshole. Anyway, what's with your way of behaving? I can't let you-"

Does she know him?

"Oh, you guys are getting along?"

An appearance interrupted our conversation, making her cuss at him while I grooved my eyebrows instantly and watched how familiar they were to each other, "You never change, do you?! Deciding without my approval at the last minute?!"

He hushed her softly, "Everyone is sleeping, be quiet."

She glared at him deadly while he chuckled nervously, "Aha, I'm sorry~ I had a short meeting to attend so I told him without thinking twice."

"I don't like his attitude so pair him with someone else."

"W-What? W-Wait-"

We both jumped a little when she slammed the door, and I laughed a little with her behaviour and looked at Jaebum for an explanation, "Deal with it. She's the only one who doesn't have a roommate."

I shook my head and walked away, wanting to be on my own for a short time.

Doesn't that girl know he's a vampire?

I walked around the school to get familiar and comfortable with it and heard the bell rings that I had returned to the class. I was introduced to the class and saw that girl again, making my day worse.

Why did I have to be in her class?