Jimin☀

~ Flashback ~

I was brought to present when she asked me a question, "E-Earlier, what did you say?"

My vampire form went back to human form, making her gasped softly. I then went to the point already, "Since I helped you, we have to be roommate."

She stared at me blankly, "What?!"

I lifted both my eyebrows, "You owe me."

"I didn't ask for your help at all."

"Should I leave you to die then?"

"T-It's...no..."

"Why can't you return the favor then?"

I glanced at her secretly as I chuckled in amusement at her reactions. I just couldn't believe that she's a vampire hunter when she has this side of her.

However, I can't let myself be off guard because I won't know what she's going to do. There's a chance she'd take me at anytime.

She then responded panicky, "C-Can't it be something else?"

What? Is she not thankful that I saved her?

I scoffed at her shockingly, "Heol, aren't you too much? I saved you and you can't even let me be your roommate? Do you want me to sleep on the road?"

I could tell she's blaming herself for making this happen and I find that expression really cute and returned to being cold-hearted, "Fine, but in one condition."

I gazed at her disconcerting while she hesitated, "Y-You can't be close to me. Just 10 feet away from me."

I shrugged my shoulders off, leaving her behind when deep inside, butterflies was filled in my stomach. I was really happy to be her first roommate.

~

When I came to her room, it was really neat and her scent is everywhere. My eyes went to her sword, which I gulped nervously.

I ignored it. Everything in this room was satisfying.

I decided to sleep while she works on something. At first, I didn't want to because she might kill me. Unfortunately, I fell asleep. I had no idea what she was doing after.

Since then, I was having a nightmare.

It was terrifying.

I killed her with my bare hands.

It wasn't on purpose.

I couldn't control my power.

She coughed up in blood in front of me and I was crying so hard while apologizing to her non-stop.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Then, I felt a hand stroking my hair softly. It felt warmth and I was at ease and a nightmare just disappeared. I no longer feel its warmth as I suddenly pulled that person to my side, knowing it was Rose because of her scent.

I hugged her tight as if she was my pillow.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw her nape, making me sleep in the end.

~

I woke up when the sun rays had hit me. I felt someone beside me and couldn't lift my arm, making me reopen my eyes. I saw this beautiful girl right in front of me sleeping peacefully.

I remembered what happened last night.

I checked the time and we have 20 minutes to get ready.

I sighed harshly and poke her cheek to wake her up. She hissed angrily and I giggled amusingly, "When are you getting off in my arms?"

"In 5...minutes.."

"We have 20 minutes to get ready."

"School can come later. Sleep is import-"

She opened her eyes immediately and shoved me away shockingly, only to make herself fall off the bed as she groaned painfully on her bum.

Meanwhile, I shook my head and stretched out my whole body. I saw her blushing harshly, causing me to giggle, "Did you enjoy your sleep in my arm? You sneaky girl."

She glared deadly at me and threw a pillow towards me, but I dodged it easily.

Is this how it feels like to wake up with a girl?