Third Person

Sehun and Irene have been looking for Rose ever since they part ways with Jimin. Nerves were killing them at the thought of something bad happen to Rose. 

They felt strong emotions. She can't die. 

She's their one and only Master they have in Justice Clan. No one can replace her.

Please be safe, Master. They thought. 

As they both arrived at the hidden prison, they were disgusted with how it looks like. They saw human bones. They couldn't go and walk pass through.

Irene tightened her grips in Sehun's sleeves, "I have never seen this."

"That Queen has been hiding this all along from you guys. All those humans were killed by her hatred."

"D-Don't tell me...Jimin's parents were included?"

"I don't know. First, we need to look for Rose as soon as possible."

They immediately turned around as they heard a voice from far away, "Master!?"

They ran hastily towards its noise and stopped only to see an unknown man, "Who are you?"

Irene tried to sniff his smell, "He's familiar with us."

They were confused when they saw him and was overwhelmed to see him survived. 

On the other side, Jinyoung was enjoying completing his plan. He had made a clone of Rose just in case for its worst scenario. He came back in reality when he thought of Jimin's feelings, "Ah? What should I do with Jimin? He's going to kill me for this."

He stared at Clone Rose, "Aish, I don't know. This is for the better. He'll be thankful anyways."

Jinyoung then sensed Rose far away that she had escaped from the prison, "Ah darn it. I told her to trust me. Now, she's going to ruin my plan."

Therefore, he has no time to waste. He stood up immediately and turned around only to surprise these young lovers.

Well, I didn't expect to see them this way.

"Um, I know you have many questions, but we'll deal with this later."

Before he could leave, the two began asking him many questions, making him fumed in anger as he shushed them loudly, "I don't have time. If you want me to save your master, then let me do so. Adios~"

Sehun then grabbed his wrist tightly, "Where are you going with that thing?"

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows, "Ah this thing? Doesn't it looks exactly like Rose?!"

"I-It does, but why did you make it? Where's Rose?"

"Boy, this is about to get fun so I have to go or otherwise, Jimin-"

They felt the building shook, realizing they have started the fight. He hissed angrily and was about to teleport, but this insecure boy kept bothering him, "What will happen to Jimin?!"

Jinyoung sighed calmly at last, "Jimin will go berserk if something's happen to Rose. It's one thing that you don't ever want to happen. Even us won't be able to stop him. So please let me go before he do that, all right?"

Irene took Sehun away from him, making Jinyoung showered them a smile, "Don't worry, I'll protect them at all cost. I promise."

He immediately teleport to Rose, knowing that she'll jump in midst of the fight. Jinyoung have gained an ability to see the future because of Jaebum's power as well as Euna's power. 

Jinyoung felt thankful to be able to help these two because they will be the ones who can change the future between Vampire and Justice Clan. He closed his eyes to feel Rose's presence and there she was, struggling to walk.

He arrived before she could go further and stopped her, "Oops, you don't want to go any furthermore, Master."

Rose looked at him weakly, "J-Jinyoung, let me go. J-Jimin can't go out of control."

"I know. I understand that it's dangerous. So I want you to stay here and let me handle it."

"Wha-"

"Do I have your permission, Master?" Jinyoung kneels down to show her that he's no longer the guy Rose knew previously. Rose smiled happily, "Yes, you have my permission."

Jinyoung stood up hastily and was ready to read what the Queen's about to do. However, Rose was surprised to see her other self. 

"Y-Yah, w-what's with that t-thing?"

Jinyoung turned around and smiled mischievously, "Ah, this is the best project I've made. You'll see what's going to happ-"

It got reversed when Queen saw the Clone Rose appeared in the midst of the fight. Jinyoung used his ability to be invisible in front of her with Rose. Little did he know, Rose was fuming in anger.

She stood up while Jinyoung felt an enormous aura from her as he brought up his hands in the air, "I surrendered, Master."

"That was your plan? Making him go berserk because of me?"

"Ahaha, this is for the better. You won't die, right?"

Rose closed her tightly and yelled angrily, "You could've done it in other way! Not using me as the bait!"

"I apologized-"

They were too late.

Jimin immediately went berserk when he realized the Clone Rose died and went to find the Queen right away.

Rose gasped nervously, "GO AFTER HIM, YOU IDIOT!"

Jinyoung went after him right away, leaving Rose behind.

Rose sighed harshly as she felt relived that no one dies, "Finally, it's all over."