- Mixed -

- Jinyoung -

I caught up with the Queen before Jimin does, "Where are you going, Queen?"

I was out of breath as I keep gasping for air, hoping that Jimin wouldn't find us at the moment.

She turned around hastily and heaved a sigh in relief, "Oh, it is just you Jinyoung. Where have you been all this time?"

"I've been protecting Rose."

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about? Rose is dead."

I chuckled softly, "Did you think I'd let you kill her that easily, former Vampire Queen? After studying the behind of hidden prison you create 100 years ago, there was no way I was going to let you when I saw Jimin's parents there."

The Queen laughed in disbelief, "How could you say that? I'm not the former-"

"I can see their souls through human bones. I can also sense their presences even if they're all dead. You're also the one who killed Rose's parents too."

"Jinyoung, have you completely betrayed me?"

I smirked evilly, "Since when did I agree to serve you as my master?"

The Queen outraged this time.

She fly towards me to finish me at once, but her body was crushed completely by someone else.

Blood was overflowing everywhere.

My eyes shook terrified.

I felt the fear.

This must be...

I saw Jimin behind her. He's completely different compared to before.

The Queen has been killed. I couldn't move at inch because of his madness presence and power.

He then gazed at me, which was very intimidating. Before he could step forward, something urged him to walk away from this world. His head was very in pain.

I became worried and confused.

"J-Jimin-"

He dashed right away, realizing I was too late to mention about Rose's situation.

What should I do? Ah, Rose!

- Sehun -

I felt anxious, "Hey, do you think Jinyoung will actually protect them?"

As we make it out of the prison, I sensed my master's presence from far away.

"She's alive."

Irene widened her eyes, "She is?!"

"Let's go."

We ran worriedly to where she was and we saw her standing in the middle, "Master!"

Rose turned around, expecting us to come and she smiled at last. She waved at us lovingly, "Hey~~"

I teared up a bit as I immediately hugged her tightly.

Little did I notice, Irene felt jealous.

Rose was caught off guard and cleared her throat only to bring me back to reality, "Oh right, I'm sorry. I got so happy to see you alive."

She chuckled happily as well as Irene too. They both looked around, "Where's Jimin?"

- Rose -

I gasped sadly, "Jimin went berserk after he killed the Clone Rose. Jinyoung went after him before it gets really serious."

Sehun and Irene widened their eyes in bewildered and shook their heads in disbelief.

Irene spoke first, "I knew he shouldn't have done that."

"Rose will still be Rose no matter what. So he'd go berserk obviously."

I chuckled mischievously, "What's with you two these days? Are you guys dating?"

They blushed harshly and avoided eye contacts with mine as I smiled happily and nodded my head, "That's good. I'm happy that it's you two."

We all smiled together, but on the other side, I was extremely worried about Jimin.

Did Jinyoung manage to stop Jimin?

"Masterrrr~~"

I gritted my teeth, noticing he couldn't stop Jimin from berserking. Meanwhile, Sehun and Irene looked at Jinyoung in disbelief to see him looking happy.

I turned around, "So what's happened?"

Jinyoung smiled mischievously, "He got away."

I figured. We all thought.

"However, he killed the Queen at once."

Our eyes widened shockingly, realizing that Jimin is really out of control. We started to get worry, "Don't worry, Jimin shouldn't be that far away from here."

I fumed in anger, "Whose fault was it that made him become like that?!"

Jinyoung tried to keep his poker face, knowing it's really dangerous. Jimin might kill people that surrounds him.

Sehun and Irene scoffed at him, "It's clearly his."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "Okay, it's my fault, but this was for the better. Imagine if Master was killed. We won't be able to stop him unless it's Rose. She can stop Jimin from becoming an actual Devil Vampire."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Have you forgotten your soulmate, Master? You're the only one who can stop and save him."

"Right, I'm his soulmate. How can I save him? I'm not too strong-"

"I'm not talking about that. It's you, yourself, that can save him. You gotta find him and show your true love by actions."

Sehun and Irene blushed shyly as they thought perverted things, making Jinyoung tilted his head, "It's clearly obvious I'm not talking about sex."

They were both taken back, "Y-You made it s-sound l-like it!"

I burst into laughter and smiled at last, "Thank you, Jinyoung. I'll go look from Jimin alone. Thank you guys for protecting me."

They all smiled happily as we departed our ways. Jimin.

Jimin, wait for me.