Rose👑

I was tossed hard inside the prison cell, making groaned painfully and glared at her bodyguard deadly, "I'll admit that you looks tempting."

I shivered in fear with his gazes. Vampire queen snickered and chuckled happily, "You can do whatever you want with her."

I widened my eyes and shook my head nervously, "Don't you dare do anything to me."

"Ah, I forgot you're officially Jimin's girl."

The bodyguard took his mask off and furrowed his eyebrows, "Jimin? Why is he involved with this human?"

Little did I know, the bodyguard was someone I know very well.

Jinyoung turned around, "Yo, Master! It's been a long time."

I hesitated to talk as I was still shocked, "W-Why are you here?"

He crouched down to meet my eyes and leaned in to kiss my cheek, making me stiff, "Isn't it obvious? I took Jaebum's place."

"What do you mean by that?

"Don't you know? He's already dead."

The Queen hissed angrily, "Jinyoung, don't tell her anymore than this."

"Why? She has the right to know. She's her close friend after all, right?"

"J-Jaebum...what?"

"See, she's completely devastated."

"Let's go, Jinyoung. I sensed someone coming to our hideout."

I was devastated completely.

Jaebum is dead? How? Why?

As the Queen went ahead of Jinyoung, I bit my lips and clenched my fists, "I won't forgive y'all."

Jinyoung sighed harshly, "Just hold on."

I lifted my head up and saw his serious gaze, "W-What did you say?"

"I don't want to betray her yet. When the times come, I'll protect you and Jimin. This is what Jaebum wanted me to do. Keep holding on for now, all right?"

I gulped emotionally, "Can I trust you?"

He smiled weakly, "It's up to you. I did you wrong before anyway."

I cried quietly, thinking that Jinyoung have had a change of heart.

"I'll see you later."

I nodded my head slowly and lowered my head in defeated. Without realizing, I fell asleep since everything had me gone weak. I was brought into dream, not knowing what's going on around me. I can see it. Everything was completely white.

I looked around and I see nothing. As time goes by, everything starts to come one at a time. Flowers. Trees. Rainbows. Animals. Rivers.

I was very immersed.

"Omma~"

A kid's voice came out as I was startled and turned around, only to see the mini Rose.

I realized I have grown up to a well matured woman. I watched the little me hanging out with my parents. I felt sadness within me.

Even though, my mother had done wrongdoings to me, she's still my biological mother. I've always loved and missed her as well as my father.

I then heard another voice, "Rose~"

My body felt the chills when I heard that soothing voice calling out my name. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things. Eyes are closed, hoping it isn't the one I am expecting for. Therefore, I turned around with a rapid heartbeat.

I reopened my eyes and there he was.

The love of my life, Jimin.

The man I first saw that night.

The one who changed my life completely.

I burst into tears as I ran towards him and hug him tightly as he does the same thing in a gentle way, "I miss you."

He smiled weakly, "Then, go back to were you're supposed to be."

I was brought back to the reality.

I opened my eyes weakly and realized I have fallen asleep unconsciously. I got up carefully and tried to escape the prison cell with my power.

At last, I managed to escape.

I hurriedly went to Jimin's side as I read the situation around me and saw him fighting with the Queen alone angrily. I never want him to lose control.

No, Jimin! You can't lose your control.

Devil Vampire mustn't be turned into a reality.