Jimin☀️

I whistled excitedly on the way back to hotel. I couldn't wait to surprise her with this meaningful gift. As I looked up, I saw Sehun with Irene together and I smiled happily, "Hey!"

They looked forward surprisingly as if they were trying to hide something.

Sehun waved nervously, "H-Hey."

"What were you two doing?"

"Hanging out."

I stared at her mischievously, "While holding hands?"

Irene blushed shyly as she turned to the side while Sehun rolled his eyes on me, "Can you not tease her?"

I chuckled jokingly, "How's Rose? What did you guys talk about?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

I was confused just like him, "Didn't you come earlier to see Rose?"

Irene and Sehun looked at each other and went back to Jimin, "What? We've been together since morning. I don't remember meeting you either."

Anxiety had written all over my face, "Then who was that person earlier? He looks exactly like-"

I gasped worriedly, thinking it is the Queen's doing. Taking her away from me just to scare me.

"Hyung, what's wrong? You're looking so pale."

"I think Rose got kidnapped while I was away."

Irene and Sehun widened their eyes, "What?!"

"I'm so stupid to get tricked by her. Let's go find her. I need your help." I gritted my teeth angrily, hoping nothing will happen to her. Otherwise, I'll lose control of my power.

I don't want my dream to come true.

We rushed altogether to our vampire's hideout and separated our ways so the two can go and find Rose while I deal with the Queen. I rushed to the private place where Queen always take me when I was young. There she is, enjoying the wine on her throne. 

"Well, I'm surprised you found me so fast. Did this place felt nostalgic to you?

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Relax, I didn't kill her yet. I need to talk to you first before I make a move."

I sighed harshly and calmed down as I sat down on the opposite side of her, "Go ahead. Once you make a move, I won't hesitate to kill you right away."

"You can't see future, Jimin. Only I can see future."

I chuckled amusingly, "Really? Then I can change the future. Only I can do that."

Queen smiled happily, "Park Jimin, this was never one of your parent's wishes. I kept my promises until you met that girl, your soulmate, Rose. She's not worth to be with, Jimin ssi. One day, you'll realize you're wrong when the truth-"

I became serious as I banged the table furiously, "Don't ever mention my parents. I make decisions, not them. You made me spy on her so it's your fault to begin with. Now, tell me where the Chaeyoung is."

I couldn't wait any longer as she's wasting my time with these unnecessary talks. 

Queen stood up after she finished drinking the wine, making me suspicious of what she's about to do. She looked at him, "First, why don't we have a battle? You have to kill me first before you lay your hands on her." 

I hissed angrily and made a move first. We kept on attacking each other and dodging our attacks.

We were both too strong that we barely get any scratch.

However, the more I think of Chaeyoung, the harder to control my power. I gritted my teeth angrily as I clenched my fist, which had the Queen falls back.

She felt enormous power deep inside my body, "You, why are you going this far for her? Have you realized that you're the Devil Vampire?"

Before I could speak, a throb with pain inside my heart occurred, realizing I have lost my control.

D-Damn it. No, don't lose control yet.

"Why, you ask? Because I love her."

"You do know that one of you will die, right? It's going to be-"

I brought my arm up towards the Queen, making her confused, "No, no one will die except you."

"Jimin, I won't die-"

I attacked her with my absolute power without hesitation.

However, one thing that I never want to happen became a reality.

Right before my eyes, Queen reversed with Rose, who happen to arrive in the midst of the fight, to dodge my uncontrollable power. Chaeyoung coughed up in blood as she looked into my feared eyes, "...J-Jimin-"

She coughed up more. Her blood were overflowing her upper body due to its large hole in her chest with my hand inside her.

I couldn't think. I couldn't talk. I couldn't grasp the situation. 

I went completely blank.

"W-What have I d-done? C-Chaeyoung-"

She smiled lovingly and collapsed into my arms, making my knees go weak as I struggled with myself too. I caressed her softly and tears were flowing down through my cheeks, "N-No, don't die. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I held her tight, not letting go of her yet. I felt my heart completely crushed and couldn't even continue my fight with Queen. She got escaped.

"I'm so sorry..."

I can't breathe.

I can't hear anything.

I can't believe what I have done.

My whole body went numb. I couldn't feel anything.

Chaeyoung caressed my cheek weakly as I immediately open my eyes and look at her, "Chaeyoung..."

"Don't cry. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself too much."

She gags a bit due to loss of blood.

"Don't talk. I'll call for hel-"

"It's too late, Jimin."

"D-Don't say that! It's never too late. P-Please, you can't l-leave me!"

She smiled weakly, "I'll always love you, Jimin."

I sobbed hard, making it even more harder for me to breath. I shook my head harshly, not admitting that reality is real. I can't change the future without her. As soon as I heard a loud thud, I immediately looked at her shockingly.

"C-Chaeyoung..."

I shook her gently to wake her up, "Chaeyoung, w-wake up..."

I bit my lips hard, hoping she isn't dead. 

Her last breath. Her last words. Her last touch. Her last smile.

I sobbed really hard as I screamed out furiously and left her behind for awhile to kill the Queen right away. I became a totally different person. A Devil Vampire.

I felt nothing.

it was an empty hole inside of my heart.