Jinyoung⚡

There she was. I couldn't stop watching over her. I promised to myself that I'll always watch over her though she hasn't awakened yet. 

Hurry and awaken your power.

"Who are you?"

I flinched in fear when I felt its intense power, but wore a poker face when I faced that person. I never thought I would reveal myself, which I was brave enough. "How did you know I was here? You, vampires, shouldn't feel any presence from me."

He chuckled amusingly, "I'm surprised at myself too. So who are you?"

"You have no right to know."

"Okay, what are you doing here trespassing our private school?"

"What a strange vampire you are."

He became serious, "What do you want from Rose?"

I furrowed my eyebrows instantly and jumped off the handrail without taking my eyes off on him. I somehow wanted to test him, so I tried attacking him with no mercy.

However, he dodged it luckily. 

I was quite impressed, "What's your relationship with Rose?"

"You also have no right to know."

"Don't you know? Rose isn't who you think it is."

"I know. She's a vampire-"

"She's the master of our clan, Justice."

I smirked amusingly when he became speechless, knowing he had no clue. At that moment, I took my chance to attack him with my sword, making him lose his balance and blood. He couldn't revive quickly because of the deadly poison.

He coughed up in blood and looked at me, "You're not made to be destined with Rose." 

I won't accept him as her soulmate. 

I already knew he's the one for Rose because he began to betray his own clan.

Unless Rose has made her decision, I won't let him be near her. I have no right to control Rose since she's our master of Justice Clan. However, she hasn't awakened yet. 

What's taking her so long?

I immediately left this injured man behind, showing no sympathy. I went back to the guild to give a report him, "Now that you've heard my report, we shouldn't let-"

"It's not your decision to make, Jinyoung." 

Chanmi stood up from the sofa after hearing the whole conversation, making me hissed angrily and rolled my eyes on her. Why did she have to be my stepsister?

"It is until she has awakened her power."

"That human girl wouldn't like it. Master or not, she would still do rights for humans and vampires."

"No, her mother was killed by that man and her father was also killed by a former queen. She will have grudges on vampires."

"It won't last long. You should realize humans change. How can you be sure that our former master was killed by a vampire? There's no proof that vampire killed him. We betrayed him so it's our fault that this happened."

"Don't even mention that man. He's dead. You're angering me."

Everyone never thought we would argue over this to extent that it became so intense. However, Chanmi never back down because something changed her because of the former master, which was very suspicious.

"Don't look down on me, Jinyoung. That girl, who's going to be our Master, will not change her prejudice on vampires."

"As I mentioned earlier-"

"You're her Knight. You're not in the position to say that she's yours."

My heart just shattered into pieces. Everyone then stopped their doings and gasped shockingly at Chanmi for stating the fact. She sighed harshly in disbelief and left us dumbfounded after words, "Do your role properly, Jinyoung." 

I clenched my fist as I kicked the chair harshly, making everyone flinched in fear.

I never wanted to do this role from the start.

If only she wasn't chosen as our Master.