Sehun🔯

As we arrived to the rooftop, I immediately withdrew my sword directly to her neck, making her shocked, "W-What are you doing, Sehun?"

I wouldn't be doing this if I found out sooner.

"I could ask you the same thing. What are you doing faking your identity?"

I knew she was spying on me. I'm surprised that she never finds me suspicious. I went far by almost piercing her neck, unable to control my emotions. I saw a blood flowing through her neck skin.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Of course, it's obvious. I could tell from your looks and presence."

"Keke, it's rare of you not doing anything before until now."

"I had to see what your intentions are before you make a move."

She then clapped her hands in amusement, making my face twitched in confusion, "As I expected, you're capable of being Rose's knight. However, you can't beat me."

She jumped far away from me onto the handrail in the blink of an eye. I didn't move in inch.

I'm not going after her because of her sins.

"What are you hesitating for?"

"You're the one who killed my parents."

She widened her eyes shockingly as she immediately turned away. She couldn't face me as it reminded of her the past. Irene controlled her emotions first, "Heh, you knew about it?"

I stared at her seriously, "That scent of yours, I still remember. I have a good sense of smell."

I realized she was in the midst of crying for forgiveness, afraid to do so because someone's watching over her, "Oh well, I have no choice but to kill you."

"Do it. I didn't want to live anymore without my parents."

"What?"

"Isn't it your mission to kill Rose's knight?"

I knew it all along so that Rose wouldn't have anyone to trust. I had no regrets. I'm doing this because of her. Her hands were shaking, unable to use her power on me. I figured someone used telepathy to communicate with her, since her face turned into pale.

She gritted her teeth and faced towards me sadly, "I-I'm sorry, Sehun."

Without knowing what she'll do next, I saw her giving her best smile and killed herself right in front of me.

W-What?

If only I realized it sooner, she would've been saved. I was too late. I couldn't move at all.

Hurry and save her.

I still couldn't move at inch as if my whole body was still numb.

Another shadow suddenly appeared out of nowhere and saved her from falling. I didn't care who it was that saved her, but I was focused on Irene when she was put down to the ground floor and held her hand tightly, "I-Irene-"

Irene caressed my cheek gently with a smile on her face.

"For the last time, I was told to deliver this to you. You must live your life with no regrets, but happiness. Your parents will always love you no matter what. That's their mess-"

I didn't know my tears were flowing through my cheeks while looking at her sadly. I gasped sadly when she was about to close her eyes, "No! Don't die-"

I then saw the light sparkling in her heart, making me recognized its power. Master...

"It's too early for her to die."

I raised my head up in the sky, "Master?"

"Don't worry, she'll be okay. Take her to our hideout and treat her injury. I only prevented her from losing blood so it has time limit."

"Mast-"

"Sehun, that's an order."

I nodded my head harshly as I carried her in a bridal style carefully and move in a flash, not wasting my time. I became determined to protect her from everything and be with her for a long time.

I tightened my grips at the feeling of being responsibility on Irene.

Stay with me, Irene.