Chapter 18- A shallow cut

The picture above is the council room.

Paige Galena P.O.V

It had been months and months since I had last seen Draco and it had been traumatic. I gave birth to four children and after birth one of boys hearts stopped. The doctors tried using hospital equipment but it didn't work and my son,  Adrian Blake, passed away that very night. I killed my own son! If I hadn't been unconscious after they gave me the C-section he could have lived. Since I was giving birth to quadruplets they said that they had to put me under so it would go smoothly. He is dead and I can't bring my self to return to the pack. It would be shameful returning as a murderer. I buried him in a grave next to my Aunts with a whole bush of peonies planted on top. I named the surviving children Henrietta Piper Stildolph, Enzo Theodore Stildolph, and Katrina Safiyyah Stildolph. Despite looking alike they all have very distinct personalities. Henrietta is a fighter, she is stubborn and blunt from what I can tell. Enzo is the leader, he already bosses the other two around in their own cute jibberish. Katrina, on the other hand, is like me. While the other two's personalities are exact copies of Draco's Katrina is calmer. She is sweet and innocent like I was before I left this place. 

Brianna and Opal walked into the room with hard expressions on their faces. "Is everything okay?" I asked as they looked serious and angry. "It is time to go home!" said Brianna and I shook my head like crazy. "Seriously Paige. We have packed up our stuff and the triplets things. We just need to do your shit and then we are driving home." ordered Brianna and I just stubbornly shook my head. She sighed dramatically and left the room to go goddess knows where. "Look don't you miss Draco and the pack. I know that I miss my mate a hell of a lot. Plus Brianna probably misses Sam a bunch. I had to listen to Draco cry last night on the phone, do you know how traumatic it is to hear your Alpha cry. He hasn't met his own children and it is breaking him into pieces." she ranted and I was shocked. First of all Draco cried, second of all Opal had a mate and when did Brianna get with Sam. "I am so sorry if I had known you had a mate I would have left ages ago." I apologized for taken her away from her mate. She facepalmed "You have a mate waiting for you too you know?" Brianna walked into the room with my empty suitcases. "So when did you and Sam get together?" I smirked and a guilty look crossed her blushing face.

Draco Stildolph P.O.V

 I missed Paige more than anything else in the world. I can't believe I just let her leave, not that I really had a choice to do anything but accept it. I knew that if she had been so desperate as to drug me she clearly needed to go back for a bit. Last night I called Opal and broke down, up until this point I had been composed and strong but I just lost it. She said she would try her best and I only hope that she will return before my wolf loses all control. My wolf was bugging me to collect her so I pushed him down to the point where I couldn't even feel him. I hadn't shifted since the day she left as I knew I would drag her back by the scruff of her neck. I fell asleep dreaming of Paige in my arms as per usual.

The next day my wolf began to break through my walls and I spent the majority of the morning fighting with him. He kept pushing causing me to get absolutely no work done all day. I drove to me and Paige's house so I could spend a few hours at our home gym. If I worked out enough my wolf would tire and shut up for a few hours. As I drove into the garage I saw an unknown van but that didn't particularly shock me. Pack members would often come to the house to cook, clean or drop of things for me like paperwork. The thing that did shock me was when I entered the house and heard giggling coming from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen where I saw Paige and three children in high chairs. I reacted instantly pulling her to me while her back hit the wall. Our bodies were pressed together while my lips were no more than five centimeters away from hers. I lay a soft kiss on her mark before my lips touched hers. Nothing in my life has ever felt so good, all the fireworks in the world couldn't describe the sparks I felt in this moment. I pulled away from her and laid my head in the crook of her neck. Every inch of our bodies were touching but it still felt as though she could slip out of my arms all over again. "Am I your whole life?" she asked me softly. Her warm breath tickled my neck as I replied: "You're not my whole life just my favorite part of it."

She giggled before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the three high chairs. "These are your children Henrietta Piper Stildolph, Enzo Theodore Stildolph, and Katrina Safiyyah Stildolph. You can change the names if you don't like them but I just had to give them something even though you weren't here." she rambled and I captured her lips in mine. "They are perfect, Rapunzel." I praised I walked over to the knife drawer and I pulled a large knife out. I sliced it across my hand creating a shallow cut. Paige's wince filled the room and it broke my heart. I walked over to the child she called Henrietta and I held out my hand. She poked the cut and watched mesmerized as more blood flowed out of it clearly not knowing it meant I was bleeding. I then approached my boy Enzo and held out my bleeding hand. He merely looked me stubbornly in the eyes holding my gaze before lowering his eyes. He held my gaze longer than most fully grown adults can.

I then walked towards Katrina the one that looked most like Paige. She had her blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes. While the other two had my brown hair and tan skin with Paige's green eyes. There features, on the other hand, were a mixture of Paiges soft and my hard features but they all had my strong jawline. When I held my hand out to her she seemed to watch it for a while before holding out her hands. Her small soft hand's covered mine she stared into my eyes. It was almost as she was looking at me with love and pity before pulling her hand away from me. I examined my hand and sure enough, the cut was gone. I held my hand out to Paige and her loud gasp was filled with shock.

Hey, so its almost 11 at night and I am so tired.This isn't that late but I have done so much today and I had to wake up super early to leave home.Where I am it is 32 degrees and we are sleeping on the deck tonight because it is so hot. I have spent all day driving in the car getting to my beach house. Anyway book stuff, I named the children. If you have any better ideas comment them as I might change them. Draco and Paige were finally reunited but she hasn't told him his child is dead. So Sam and Brianna have something going on and I'm going to extend on that in later chapters. The holidays are ending soon and I am dreading the start of school. Anyway sorry, this chapter is so short it was just the perfect place to stop it. I love that Katrina has powers and Paige's surprise at it. You may be thinking why didn't Katrina save him. When they were born he broke off from Paige which automatically ruined him. The doctors saw he was dying so they took him away so they could save him. I doubt that Katrina an unexperienced baby could restart a heart. (1416 words)