Chapter 22- In sickness and in health

The picture above is the outfit that Brianna decides to get married in. Why? Because she is Brianna and nobody put Brianna in a corner.

Brianna Tui P.O.V

"I think that I will keep my own last name. Brianna Tui just has a better ring to it than Brianna Evens. What do you think sounds better?" I questioned as we sat on a plane. Sam just replied "I don't care," before leaning in to plant a kiss on my lips. I turned to the window and looked out it at the stunning view. I saw Sam visibly pale and quickly shut the blind, blocking the sights. "I didn't know that you were afraid of heights," I commented while he grasped my hand tightly for support. I ran my hand up and down his arm trying to soothe him. I soon started whispering sweet supportive nothings in his ear and before I knew it we were landing. At this point, he was clutching my hand tighter and tighter. I pushed up the hand rest and hugged him as well as I could with my seat belt on.

We landed safely and soundly on the tarmac at the airport. We separated so that I could go buy a wedding outfit and so that he could buy a suit. We have two separate hotel rooms at the Palazzo but tonight we will be moved into the honeymoon suite. I bought a short red dress with a white blazer to wear to our wedding. We were supposed to meet at the chapel inside the hotel at 8:00 but right now it is 7:30 and I am all ready to go. I have my hair done up in a tight bun on my head, I have my makeup on. I heard a knock on my door while I was putting on my necklace and when I answered the door I saw a bell boy with a platter. On the platter was a small red velvet box and when I opened the box laying in it was a ring. It was a silver and platinum band with a leaf pattern engraved into it. I liked it, it was simple and elegant without screaming trashy. I was strange and unique like our relationship, I liked them. It reminded me of my Samoan heritage.

I slid the ring onto my wedding finger and I put my necklace on before making my way down to the chapel. I went in and was told to pick out a bouquet of flowers to hold as I walk down the zaislegrabbed a bouquet of white and red roses and began my walk down the ile. The traditional wedding music played but it thankfully stopped when I reached the end. I clasped Sams hands as the priest said " Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Brianna Tui and Sam Evans in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

The priest said "Now repeat after me. I Brianna Tui, take you Sam Evans to be my husband, my friend, my partner in life and my one true love. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you from this day forward as long as we both shall live.

"I Brianna Tui, take you Sam Evans to be my husband, my friend, my partner in life and my one true love. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you from this day forward as long as we both shall live."

The priest said "Now repeat after me. I Sam Evans, take you Brianna Tui to be my husband, my friend, my partner in life and my one true love. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you from this day forward as long as we both shall live."

"I Sam Evans, take you Brianna Tui to be my husband, my friend, my partner in life and my one true love. I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you from this day forward as long as we both shall live."

"I Brianna Tui give you Sam Evans this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you," I said while sliding a beautiful silver and wooden ring onto his finger. He looked into my eyes and slid a ring on my finger, saying "I Sam Evans give you Brianna Tui this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"By the power vested in me by the State of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride". the priest announced and I pulled Sam into a passionate kiss. My tongue danced with his and I pulled away when the priest started saying "I present to you the newly married couple, Brianna Tui and Sam Evans. Now if you would come this way you can sign the papers that will officially marry you. We signed the papers and Sam lifted me up in his muscular arms carrying me bridal style through the hotel while I laughed my head off. When we made it to the honeymoon hotel suite we consummated our marriage all night.

Hey, so the picture below are their wedding rings. So they actually ran off and got married in Las Vegas. I just think the rings are just so perfect for them. I am sorry they didn't have special vows but they decided to get married yesterday so I figured that they would have time to write personal vows. That is why the vows were so simple and basic. I know in the last chapter I said there would be more Paige and Draco action but the entire next chapter is Paige and Draco so it is fine. (1320 words)

 (1320 words)