Epilogue- Katrina Safiyyah Stildolph

The picture above is her guinea pigs.

Third person P.O.V

Katrina Stildolph had a close relationship with her father growing up. She never really got along with her siblings because of this. She was popular at school but went on a steady downhill spiral when her sister ran away. She lost her mother at a young age and losing her sister as well made her withdraw from the rest of the world. The young, lively girl that the once lived inside her was eaten up by a shy, timid girl. She would wake up, go to school, do homework, paint and then sleep.

She graduated from College with good grades but very few friends. She then went to University to study art having inherited her mother's natural talent. When she graduated she moved into the tower that her mother grew up in. She would paint and became a rather famous painter. She would sell her paintings online and even opened a few galleries at certain points in her life. She spent her days painting, drawing and tending to her mothers garden.

It may sound like she lived a sad and lonely life but she was very content with it. Her brother's children would often visit her in the summer. Her Father visited her once a week until his death when he was buried next to his wife and their deceased baby at her mother's childhood home and her current home. She would babysit the village children free of charge for the company. Pack members would visit her if the were passing through and she would give them some of her homegrown eggs and homegrown vegetables. She had many chickens and guinea pigs that she kept as pets. 

She lived a long and happy life. Though she did not know it at the time her work would become as influential as Mozart's, in time. She was loved and adored by many but was a mystery to everyone. No one truly ever knew the women and if she ever found her mate. Some rumors say he was a rogue that would visit then leave before his rouge insanity could hurt her. Others say that she met him in high school and he passed away and that is what made her hide from the world. A few people believe he was a criminal on the run and he stayed hidden when people came around. No one will ever know what truly happened at that tower when no one was there. Her diaries were kept in a box and they disappeared the night she died of a heart attack. Her house was set on fire but mysteriously her paintings and the garden was not hurt by the large flames. 

Hey, so that was the story of Katrina Stildolph. She was a mystery and an enigma. I may write a story about her diary's and a child who finds them but maybe not. Would you like that? Anyway, I liked the one who was supposed to have a happily ever after kinda just disappeared. This is the last part of the book. After this, it is done and there will be nothing more to write. I am overjoyed that I made it. I have said it so many times but it is true, this is the most commitment I have shown to anything and anyone. I am also writing this on Valentine's day so happy Valentine's day? I am spending it writing in my pajamas but oh well. I said this all in the last chapter but

I would like to thank anyone who made it this far through the book. Whether you voted on every chapter or even if you left a hate comment thanks for reading.

Okay back to the stuff I am writing today. This is it. It is all over now. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. If there is anyone out there I just want you to know that you can do this. You can do things you never thought you would be able to if you just put in the work and the time. Don't give up on anything you truly love and care about. Thank you for reading and it was such a pleasure writing for you. It is the 14/02/2018, it is 7:25 pm and I just finished writing a whole book. (777 words)