Make-A-Guy

"Are you excited Y/N were finally old enough to get a man?!" Her best friend Jasmine excitedly said skipping down to the meeting. Earth was only populated by women. Their gods or god was women and has always been that way. Everyone once a year the gods bless the women down on earth with men that come from the heavens. This is called Zephyr. There would be been down on earth but only so much as it's only twenty men per year which men only twenty girls get to find the man of their dreams. Sometimes a man and a girl ends their relationship without a women in their life, the man died.

So basically there only source is women. Jasmine and Y/N follows a group of girls to the area their suppose to be at waiting for the boys arrival. They line up in a straight line waiting for their president to come forth. President Alba walks in front of the girls looking at all of them. She smirks to herself once she sees Y/N. "Welcome to Zephyr ladies now I'm pretty sure you mothers have told you about this special day and have done your research. Now let's see....Monica can you please tell me about this special day." Alba picks a random girl letting her come forth nervous.

"I-It means t-that uhhhh." Monica started to twiddle with her fingers. "Zephyr is the day where one of the female gods wasn't getting her pleasurable desires from herself so she created man. But the others gods didn't agree and had war. She died for this day to happen so now to pass on our legacy the gods who agreed with her at first gives us man." Y/N stepped up. Alba smirked to herself walking to stand in front of her. "Good job Y/N your mother would be proud." Alba said continuing to her lecture. "Now as I was saying your names all in a this jar and once I pick your name please come to the stage and begin making of your man." Alba smiled going up to the stage. She sticks her hand in the jar twirling it around before picking a small paper.

"Monica Valentine." She called out loud. Monica squealed from joy running up the stairs tripping on one of them but standing next to Alba. "Elizabeth Monte." Alba said as the girl walks up the stage next to Monica. More girls were being called and more as Y/N was starting to get anxious if wether she's getting picked or not. "I don't think we're getting pick this time." Jasmine looked at Y/N disappointed. "Jasmine Taylor." Alba said. The girls looked at each other surprised Jasmine more excited than Y/N.

"Congratulations girl." Y/N hugs Jasmine before she left the line. Now there was only twenty girls left and one spot left. "Please gods please let me win this." Y/N started to pray. "And last but not least." Alba started to dig in deeper going to the bottom of the jar pick up one. "Y/N Y/L/N." Alba said smiling. At first she thought she had a hearing problem but soon came to realize that her wish came true. Y/N started to jump up and down from so much joy running her way to the stage. "Thank you all for coming to Zephyr and may you get pick next year." Alba waved goodbye to the unlucky girls hearing them groan and suck their teeth.

Once everyone was gone she took the girls to the back where they would get to pick and customize their guy. "I heard rumors about this place. They say it's very magical and everything you want may come 10x better." Jasmine whispered in Y/N ear. Hearing those words come out her mouth made her more excited. Alba takes the girls to a room where that had all types of devices and tech. The twenty girls looked at the room in awe. "Welcome to the god chamber where you get to create your dream but and it will be sent to the gods. If you have a record of being good in your life you might get a special surprise." Alba winked over to Y/N. Y/N found it confusing but brushed it off.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes for the arrival of our new guest to the world so make it useful." Pointing to her watch. She closes the door behind her leaving the girls to look around. "Here's the making station." Monica pointed to twenty stations with dividers in them so no one gets to see what you picked. Y/N walks up to one pressing the start button. "Now let's see, do I want him to be white, caramel, brown, or dark chocolate?" Y/N questions herself looking at the selection. She pressed random knowing she couldn't decided. "Freckles yes please. Oh has to be tall like 6'4 tall. And has to have abs and must be packing down there. Maybe could be photogenic too." Y/N pressed all the buttons of her desire getting happier by the second.