Authors Note

Hey it's me, the author lol.

I just wanted you guys to know that I'm enjoying writing imagines that comes up to mind and I'll love for you guys to comment more.

There's some images I fall in love with writing and I get no response or feedback from the people who read it...it makes me think that you guys don't like what I write and I fall uninspired

All I'm asking from the ladies that likes my images is that if you guys want some changes or even a new book for more feedback I'll do it I'm kinda falling out of love with Keith and it's hard not to write about someone else.

I have soooo many ideas for different books but since I haven't been getting any comments and rarely any votes on this book and my last I feel like people don't like my work. It's also the reason why I've been stand off-ish with the book and barely uploading anything cause I'm nervous.

As I writer it's always good to feel like you have a certain connection with your fans or peers that enjoyed your writing at first. I get it, silent readers just want to read and go to the next without voting or commenting because I was a silent reader too.

I love interacting with people on her cause I relate to have the things you guys say, and if only one person has the balls to comment on my images then I feel like I'm not connecting to no more than one person.

I won't keep you guys for long, for all I know you guys thought this was a update and was ready to read and just skip through this but the point I'm trying to get across is I want to see more people interacting with this book or I'm just gonna scrap all together. Not because I'm being selfish but because it's like I'm reading this book to myself or alone and not to thousands of other girls.

Bye for now 💓