Angel

Who said I was an Angel....😈

Prey prey prey all I do is prey. I'm completely worn out of going to church on Sunday's going to bible study on Wednesday's then having to deal with a pastor as a father telling me what I can do and what not to do by the lord. Please someone give me a break! I completely zoned out of my dads service to busy giggling at my idiot of a friend Keith at the other row. "Stop it." I mouthed over to him smiling. He always had me smiling. Keith had chuckled then pretended to pay attention to what my dad was saying and I did the same.

My dad was very old school he talked more so about Moses and Adam and Eve then the New Testament. My phone vibrated in my purse indicating that I got a text from someone. I looked at my mom next to me seeing that she's to focus on her husband to even see if I was to reply back so I took my phone out covering it then proceeded to swipe the screen. Keith had texted me about going to a party later after church. I replied back with a no explaining how my father would have to be in his grave to allow me to go to any party, especially on Sunday's. He gave me a sad face emoji thinking that I'm suppose to change my mind, I looked up from my phone to see him already looking at me giving me those puppy eyes.

With those big brown orbs and those soft looking lips pouting out I couldn't refuse. I sighed agreeing then putting my phone back in my purse. I seen from the corner of my eye Keith smiling looking down at the text he had received. We're both 17 born into a lord loving psychotic religious family whom is very strict and would never let us go to a party. Our families say that partying at a age like this is for people who sin, and we shall not ye sin until marriage where we shall give our purity to our loved one. It sucks keeping urges of having a first kiss, first boyfriend, and even a first party for dull boring parents. Sacrifices suck. Finally the last prayer of the day. Or for church cause with my dad we pray before we eat, before I go to school, and even before we drive, in the car.

"Dear lord I ask of ya to give these beloved children of yours a great day and a great week until we see each other again at bible study for you Jesus and here again on Sunday we thank you lord for all the things you do for us. Please watch over us ole mighty spirit in Jesus name we say amen." My father bowed his head leading in pray. I grabbed the hand of my mother and the neighbor next to me as we bowed listening to another prayer. After my father said what he had to say I quickly got up brushing of my dress before leaving so I won't get stuck at any traffic in the front. I walked out hearing my heels clink every time I took a step. "Damn I didn't know you would be this excited to go to a party." I hear from behind me a voice I know oh so well.

Keith was walking behind me with his tux jacket in his arms putting it around my shoulders. "It's chilly out here, don't want you to catch a cold." Keith patted my back before we walked side by side to his car. I never drive back to the house with my parents because we literally stay there until everyone in the parking lot has left. I hated it when I was younger and now that Keith's parents surprised him with a car for his 16th birthday he is my personal Uber until I retake my drivers test that I failed. "When's the party starting?" I asked changing the radio station looking for a good song to listen. Keith swatted my hand away changing to one specific channel turning the volume up. "It starts at 4 we have plenty of enough time to get ready." He said. As a response I nodded looking out the window just thinking.

"What you thinking about love?" Keith had caught my attention making me look at him. "How you know I'm thinking about something? I could just be enjoying the nice day." I looked back at the window looking at all the pretty cars taking notes of which one I'll prefer. "Cause your staring pretty hard at the trees and cars." Keith stated, I rolled my eyes because I knew it was true. I giggled still looking out the window until I noticed Keith took a different turn. I didn't pay to much about it cause he usually goes and gets us something to eat from McDonald's or Burger King. "Keith have you've even been to a party before?" I turned my direction to his side profile of his face. I enjoyed watching him being so focus on the road while I could just stare at his perfect almond head.