No Air

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there 🥀

"Get out!" I screamed to my lungs throwing a glass vase at my husband. We've been together for seven years married for five and had two children and one day I walk in on him cheating on me. By a hair he dodged it hitting the wall next to him leaving a mark. "Baby please the kids are sleep!" Tears were streaming down my face from anger as I threw something else at him. "You weren't thinking of them when you were fucking her in my bed!" I went into our shared closet throwing down clothes that were neatly organized in colors and from jeans and shirts on the ground. I wanted him outta this house. I heard him come behind me grabbing my wrist but I turned and turned on my taser warning him.

"You wouldn't hurt me." He said in a matter-of -fact tone as he backed away letting go of my wrist with his hands up. I looked at him with pure hatred and disgust. "Hurt? Yea I'll fucking hurt you just the way you hurt me. And don't act like you're sorry cause if you were you wouldn't have done what you did." I continue packing up his stuff taking all of his duffle bags out from of the shelves stuffing them in as I go. I looked behind me to see he wasn't there and I'm glad he wasn't cause I don't need anymore of his negative energy around me or my kids. The bitch he was fucking left a long time ago after I knocked a couple sense into her. Worst part she knew he had a whole wife and kids and still fucked with him with her homewrecker ass.

After I was done I went to the edge at the top of the stairs throwing them down to the second floor. Didn't once look back when I heard glass break. I went to the kids room seeing the light was on, I peeked inside seeing him talking to our five year olds. "Where you going daddy?" Bakari, my son said wiping the sleep out his eye. He was in bed with his sister which he would do every night for some reason even though he has a full bed next to her. "Daddy has to go away for awhile give mommy some space." I could hear his voice crack rubbing his hands through our daughters curls. "But we don't want you to go daddy." Nakiah pouted seeing her father tear up. I felt guilty putting them through this at such a young age. They don't even know what's going on, I saw him hug them both giving them each a kiss on the forehead tucking them back in bed.

He turned off the lights turning their nightlight on walking out their room, I was leaning against the wall waiting for him. He saw me a looked down trying to say something but I put my hand up to stop him. "Your bags are downstairs and give me your house key." I used the hand I had up leaning out forward for him to put the keys in my hands. He groaned digging in his pocket taking his house key from his car key putting it in the palm of my hand. I walked him down the stairs seeing the mess I made with the broken glass shattered on the floor.

He grabbed the bags from off the floor walking to the large two doors. Opening them he looked back at me, "I'm going to win you back Y/N." If we didn't have kids together I'll say he walked out my life for good. But I'll be lying.

Two years later...

"Happy birthday my babies!" I showered my kids with kisses all over their faces getting emotional. Today would mark their 7th birthday and I couldn't be anymore of a happy camper. It seemed like yesterday I was walking from the hospital with them in my arms. They've gotten tall of course getting it from their daddy side of the family and are still blossoming. "Thank you mom." Nakiah snuggled in my arms as I picked her spinning her around. We had a small party at their request with all their friends from school and cousins from my family. Their dad are suppose to come pick them up at take them somewhere for the rest of the day. "Mommy when is daddy coming to get us." Bakari was in the kitchen getting a second slice of their birthday cake.