Man Enough

Y/N was on her way to the club to let loose with her friends. She was a single independent girl who every once in awhile likes to party. She pulls up to valet giving the employee her keys going to the front of the line since she knew the bouncer working the front. "Nice seeing you again Y/N." He said unhooking the red ropes to let her go through. "Likewise Jeff." She gave him a smile going inside hearing people groaning and complaining cause they have been waiting.

The lights dance off her revealed skin as she wore a skin tight dress showing all her curves and a little cleavage. She makes her way to the bar seeing her friends chatting sitting on the bar stool turned away from the bar. "The queen has arrive." Malika her buddy since college turns away from the conversation she was having when she saw Y/N coming. They gave each other French kisses on the cheek before sitting down at the bar. "Hey Matthew." She hugged him seeing him already tipsy. Malika and Y/N was chatting and drinking when she got a tapped on the shoulder from Matthew.

"Girl I just seen your ex and his wife walk up in here thinking they own the club." Matthew looked at the direction they were coming from sipping on his drink. Y/N turn in the direction he was looking see he ex Keith walking next to a girl who she assumed was his wife but she knew that girl from anywhere. They both walked making eye contact with Y/N, Keith smirked wrapping his arms around the girls shoulder kissing her cheek. The girl looked Y/N up and down before showing a big rock on her finger thinking it was suppose to impress her.

"I can't believe he's with her." Y/N rolled her eyes turning back focusing back on Malika. "Keith had some nerve marrying that hoe who ruined your relationship with him." Malika side eyed them. "Shit she could have him he may had a big dick but he surely didn't know how to use it." Y/N and Malika started laughing. Keith and the girl walked over to the crescent lounge sofas looking around. Y/N was still enjoying and laughing with Malika when from the corner of her eyes made her turn her attention back over to the couple all over each.

"They should get a room."

"That's what they want us to say." Y/N rolled her eyes going further into the crowd to look away from the disgust.

Y/N gets up from her joining the crowd dancing to the loud base music and grinding her hips. More so since she already lets lose when she parties she was her own dance partner. Her hair was free her hips were moving and the boys were staring too. This made Keith look and begin to grow jealous of the way they were looking at her. Y/N twirled her hair looking over at Keith seeing that his entire mode had change and was focusing on her pretty hard.

His wife began to notice that Keith wasn't paying attention to her rather more into Y/N's body. Y/N starting to get tired and starting to sweat from it getting hot so she walked off to the restroom. The wife grew hot getting up walking after her. Y/N walked in the bathroom checking to make sure her makeup was together. She took out her mascara and lipgloss to reapply. The wife walks in going to the counter right next to her. It was quiet both looking at each other in disgust. "Look I don't want Keith just to make that clear." Y/N said, looking at her through the mirror touching up her hair.

"How do I know that you don't want revenge?"

"If I wanted revenge I would have been fucked him while you were in here looking for him." Y/N said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Keith is a hoe. I mean he cheated on me with you shouldn't that make more sense. I dumped his ass and I made him leave my house running back to you, and then y'all got married. Does he cheat on you?"

"No I m-mean he does hang around a lot of women."

"Be honest with me."

"Yes and I've caught him in the act too. Twice."

"Is he loyal and trustworthy?"

"Yes of course."

"I'll be the judge of that." Y/N smirked.

Y/N walks out the bathroom walking over to the where Keith was seeing him at the bar looking at the people bopping his head to the music. She started to do her sexy walk all the way to Keith where they met eyes. "Hi Keith." Y/N smirked.

"Hi Y/N. Here to embarrass me like how you did at my job?"

"I wouldn't do such a thing I'm just here to congratulate you on moving on and being married. And on that note where is wifey at?"

"Kiara is powdering her nose, why?"

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for freaking out when we broke up I was hurt you broke my heart. I sometimes react like that."

"Sometimes?"

"Could you ever forgive me keithypou?"

Keith chuckled, "I hate that nickname."

"Well how you, daddy come with me so I could tell you how sorry I am." Y/N reached for his hand leading the way to a room that was empty. Keith closed the door attacking her body on sight pinning her against the wall.

"I miss this. I miss us." Keith said between giving hickies all around her neck.

Y/N moaned keeping her eyes on the camera in the corner of the room seeing a flashing red light meaning it's live. She pressed a bottom from a remote that would broadcast it by the bars Tv. Keith kissed her lips raising her hand over her head.

"Keith b-before we do a-anything do this favor for me."

"What?"

"Say cheese." Y/N giggled pointing up to the camera. Keith turned around looking up at the camera then back at her.

Kiara comes bussing through the door with other strangers with their phones out recording the whole thing.

"Loyal huh!?"

"B-baby I'm sorry."

"I thought you were over her Keith made me believe that you wanted me when you've been cheating on me from the star." Kiara said through the tears she took the ring of her finger throwing it at Keith. Y/N giggled walking up to Kiara giving her a high five before leaving. Keith was very dumbfounded as to how they all of a sudden became friends by Morley embarrass.

"Once a cheater always a cheater." They both said laughing.

Ik ik short but i have more things coming so don't sweat I've just haven't been in the writing mood these days