Poison

The sound of loud music bumping and vibrating against the walls, bodies and bodies squeezed in tight on the dance floor sweating creating friction. Every move you make could end up with you or another person saying sorry, that's how pack this club was. I don't know why, happy hour hasn't even started yet and it's barely midnight. Me and a couple of friends voted on coming here just to get out and not be on our asses all day and if I would've known in advance that it was gonna be this crowded, I would'a stayed my black ass home. We were in the vip area separated by a single velvet rope and two tall big buff guys guarding the entrance. I sipped on my drink in peace watching the random people staring into blank space when my friend comes back with a couple of girlies or what I call a 'Go over to momma house after the club if you want some sleep'.

"Brothas these chocolate ladies are Cassidy, Iyona, Diamond, and Mercedes. And these knuckleheads are Keith, Algee, and Luke." Yazz introduced each other and the vibe the guys were giving only told me their fuckboy instincts were engaged. "Please please come sit get to know us." Luke smirked taking the hand of who I assume is Iyona and Yazz wrapped his arms over the shoulders of Diamond. I'm guessing I'm suppose to chose so I signaled the girl who has been eyeing me down since she got here to come sit to see what I'm workin' with. I don't usually join in on my boys parade of fun and heartbreaks, but it does be fun to do it every now and then. Mercedes came walking over flatting out her revealing yet covered up dress before sitting crossing her legs.

"You must be Keith am I correct?" She flashed me and smile and couldn't help but to look at her teeth. She had a gap but she had braces on, only feeling more interested in why she's getting rid of what Africans call a god giving blessing. "Yep thats me, how you been doing so far?" Mercedes had the fair chocolate skin that made her shine under the raiding laser lights, her hair was sleeked back into a ponytail and it showed her cute big forehead. She was a cutie but not my type. She seemed stand off ish and not interested in what conversation I was tryna hold with her. "I've been great all I could say is life is great so yea." She has the posture of a queen that could rule a nation some day. I smiled and nodded looking away back to the crowd taking another sip of my Gin. I was starting to run out and if my boys are trying to get anything that means I gotta stay with the litter cause if one goes all of them goes and I won't hear the end of it if that happens again.

I invited her to take a walk with me to the bar since I'm gonna need something stronger and she agreed. Allowing her to go in front of me I lead her by my hands on her shoulders walking directly to the bar. I ordered a whiskey and her something sweet. "Hi there handsome." I turn to my left seeing a goddess standing there with big sparkling eyes filled with lust. I went from leaning on the bar to giving her my full attention since that's what she so needs. "Hello beautiful." I smirked traveling my eyes towards her plumped glossy lips that had little glitter in it. Completely forgetting about my drink it was all about Ms. Thang and what caught her attention to come over to me. "Is that you're girl cause I'm not here to start no fights." She looked past me and I turned to the direction seeing Mercedes looking else where not paying any attention which was good. I grinned turning back to her shaking my head. "Nah, not my type but you are." I winked sending her cheeks to outburst in red and made her look down to her feet. It gets them every time.

"Tell me what ya name is girly." I bit my lip. She moved a strand of hair from out her face bringing her eyes back me. "Y/N." Even her name was beautiful, I nodded my head programming her name in my hand looking down at her body. God took his time with this one. Curvy in all the right places dresses really well and had a beautiful smile and pearly whites. Think I just found my future wife in the club. "Keith." I reach out my hand and she shook it with a smile seeing a hidden feature I didn't see before on her cheek. She bit her lip playing with the denim jean jacket sleeves. I hadn't even notice what she was wearing either but I took another look at her body and my eyes almost popped out it's socket.