Pull Up

I had him on my mind all day long. I couldn't even focus on running my business because of him. I just had to escape tonight. I had my house cleaned while I was at work for this special occasion. After work I went to the mall to go to Victoria's Secret to pick up some cute sets that I knew was coming right off. And the crazy part is he isn't even my boyfriend. We're just kicking it and I'm already sprung.

I came home around six and that was plenty of time to get my place ready. I lived in a penthouse at the top floor so I parked my car in my reserved spot and grabbed the food out the trunk with my keys in my hands.

Gosh I felt like a teenager when I with him. He just knew all the right words to say and the right positions to do. Finally, some excitement in my life. I took my heels off at the door and put my keys in the bowl walking in the house setting the groceries down on the kitchen counter.

As if on cue I heard my phone ring in the my purse. I pulled it out and smirked. It was him. I answered and put him on speaker.

"Hey baby." I hear the deep toned voice rattle my ears.

"Hey." I cheesed as I put the frozen chicken in the freezer.

"How was work? Made any new products?"

"Yea I'm working on some top secret stuff but it's gonna be a bestseller I could feel it." I stated.

"Anything you touch it shines just know whatever it is I'll be your first customer. Even if it's some panties my mom could use a few new pairs." I bust out laughing. He chuckled at what he said.

"Boy you too much."

"I'm deadass your gift too special. Gotta get my homeboys to buy their girls some of your shit too. Ima put everyone on to your business baby." I blushed.

"Thank you sweetie."

"No thank you." He stated.

"So what's the move tonight?"

"I have something special for you that's what."

"Oh forreal?" He said surprised.

"Yeah because you special too baby."

"I'm special to you?"

"Yes of course, Ima cook for you and we gonna eat and chill and let the night take us wherever." But I was hoping for much more tonight.

"Whip me up something good mamas."

"You know I gotchu." I giggled. I had put everything anyway in the kitchen and was in the bedroom taking my clothes off putting them in the dirty hamper. I put on a big t-shirt and slippers before walking out.

"Aight I'll see you tonight then."

"Issa date." I said before the line went dead.

"God you make many men, but that man, is too perfect." I said to myself.

I turn my tv on in the living room going to Spotify and play from my throwbacks playlists. Today I decided on making chicken fajitas a new recipe I picked up and wanted to try out. I cut the fat off my chicken then attacking my peppers and onions. I used oil instead of butter to make the pan slippery as I put all my seasonings and spices on the chicken and cut them into little pieces. I then put the chicken bites into the pan listening to it as it simmers giving off an oh so good smell. Then adding the peppers and onions with them to give extra flavor.