God is a woman

When all is said and done, you will be thinking god is a woman.

Y/n 💗- Come get it daddy 👀👅
read 6:30

Those emojis are dangerous when it comes to that girl. I met her at the strip club twerking like she's one of the exotic dancers and I've been trapped in her spell ever since. Took shawty home thinking I'll put it down on her when it was the other way around. I've never had head like hers in my life and she rode my dick like soldier and had me cumming like crazy. I felt like a whole bitch after we was done and she wasn't even tired not even outta breath.

After the first night I wanted to lock shorty down but it's not simple with Y/n cause babygirl is independent as hell. The only reason why she messed with me is because she had a itch so she says. It hurt a nigga Ian gonna lie but she said we could keep the friends with benefits thing going on and that's it. I don't wanna sound like a fuckboy but I rather have her body than her heart that's just how it is 🤷🏿‍♂️.

I'm messing with other girls but anytime Y/n hits me up I act like everyone I know is a stranger when it comes to her. That's just how bomb her pussy is. I told my boys about her and they told me things about Y/n too. Some guys calls her the enchantress because she'll make you fall for her. Y/n isn't just good in bed, she's so good you'll believe you've just experienced God. She's not no hoe that goes from one to the next in a way she's just enjoys sex and doesn't want a relationship, same as any other nigga. I dig her more than her sex cause after we done are pillow talks be amazing.

We be talking about everything like we high but just high off each other's body. She got a good spirit and a great head on her shoulders and that's why I wanna lock it down with ole girl. Along with her being smart she stubborn at some points and thats be okay cause all I gotta do is tap her on the ass a few times and she act right, cause even though she do have a nigga knocked out on bomb sex I be doing it to her too.

I've heard the stories an it sounds like those guys don't know how to treat a lady who's gonna treat you back 10x better. I guess that's why she keeps me in her contacts.

I put on just any shirt I could find cause it's gonna soon be off anyways and took my keys pressing the speed limits to get to her house. She gave me a key to her house so when I got there I parked in her garage and came in through the side door. Y/n might as well make it official we go out in public together and I got a key to her spot Issa a whole relationship. I smirk hearing not a pen drop in the living room. I made my way up to her bedroom hearing baby making music seeping through the crack of the door.

I cracked the door open peeking to see if she was in there. Y/n was on the bed with nothing but lingerie exposing all her natural curves just looking at me with a smirk.