Summer Games

If you guys got Spotify then go to drakes new album because YouTube ain't got it, and put on summer games if you don't then, enjoy 😉

"Can't believe today's our last day of high school." A group of my friends walked down the halls for the last time. It's was going to be an emotional roller coaster for everyone.

"Puhlease! It's not like we ain't gon see each other ova the summer, and tonight cause we gon get turnt." Kenya mid walk stopped and started to twerk while sticking out her tongue. Her boyfriend Adonis picked her up real quick.

"If anything you gon get turnt in the bed with your grandma draws on. I swear Ken if I see you wearing any skimpy shit at this party that's yo ass." He warned and it was like it went out one ear and out the other with her.

"I thought you would want me to wear that favorite pink thong you've been dying to see me in one last time before you go to college." Kenya faked pouted grabbing to his cheeks.

Coming into high school it was just me and Kenya then we started to meet our other friends. So it was Me, Kenya, Adonis, Keith, Chris, Donald, Belcalis, and cant forget the twins Malik and Malika. It was a lot of us and non of us fell off as the rumors of being in high school says. I guess we were the lucky ones. It was five boys and four girls and we are pretty tight. You could call us the popular kids because of the guys being in football and basketball and Malik being the dj at every high school party.

Guys at the school we're scared to talk to any of us because they were always ran off. By 11th grade we were boo'd up and most of us was with each other. I grew feelings for Keith in 10th and had the balls to tell him how I felt, once I was under the influenced. Come to find out he felt the same way and we started to take our feelings to the next level and became inseparable. Out of all our friends we were the schools favorite couple. I got a text not too long ago from Keith saying to come thru to his place to talk. I question what to talk about but I shook it off placing my phone back in my pocket.

The bell rung and everyone flooded the once empty halls that were now filled with happy teenagers ready to start their vacation. The school doors busted open as kids flew out the building faster than a shooting making their ways to explore the world. Our group parted as we went our separated ways heading to our homes. Keith lived on the same block as me so I didn't have to worry about a longer walk to my house when he's a couple houses down.

Keith said he came down with something so he couldn't join us on our last day which seemed not like him when he knew it was tradition for everyone to be here together on the last day of school. He's been acting weird lately and haven't been the usually glowing goofy Keith I've always known. I looked at the wooden door 321 in gold as I knocked taking a step back before a second later the door swung opened. Keith's eyes hung low and red as music blasted throughout the house that was heard at the front door.

He was wearing a white wife beater and some grey sweatshorts as he leaned against the door. He looked at me like something was on his mind and the smell of marijuana was loud.

"Can I come in?"

He just stared and opened the door wider allowing me access as I examine the horrors of what he calls a house. His parents were gone for two weeks on a business trip and it's already losing it's inviting looks. The whole time Keith was just quiet, examining my body movements. His body language made my stomach turn as he just went upstairs to his room. I followed because I'll be damn if I stay down here in his haunted looking living room.