Ring

You don't hit my line no more, oh, oh
You don't make it ring, ring, ring, ring

Currently got off my shift at Hooters and I finally was able to turn on my phone. I got the normal notifications from Instagram friends and family and the bank. I frowned when I see I didn't get a call from a special someone. That special someone is Keith Powers. Yes I know what your thinking, doesn't he have a girlfriend? Yea, yea he does but ends up in my bed every month knocked out from the power of this pussy.

I met Keith at my job when he was out with his friends. Everybody and they momma knows who Mr.Powers is so as a fan I went up to him and ask for a picture. I had my girl Mahogany to take the pic and it came out with him looking down on me like we was a couple and he was in love. Having my fangirl moment I instantly saved and put it as my home screen walking away before he grabbed my forearm. He was telling the usual "you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen" blah blah blah.

And since it was coming from him I was falling for it like a mouse with cheese on a trap. I gave him my number that night and we've been keeping in touch since then and one day he called during booty call hours talking about needed to see me. The naive person I am thought it was serious, but turn out to be the best fuck I ever had and we been keeping it on the low. But all of a sudden he just stopped. It was like Keith disappeared I didn't know what to expect. I texted, I called, I even left a thousand voice messages.

But nothing....

"What's got your thong twisted in a bunch for?" Mahogany ask. Seeing that my face was glued to my screen scrolling through any recent text or calls.

"It's nothing it's just Keith hasn't answer non of my calls or text for the past three weeks now I'm starting to get worried."

"Girl do I have to remind you that he has a girlfriend?"

"Yeah but I thought he would call just to let me hear his voice. Keith never goes M.I.A on me like this."

She rolled her eyes taking of her apron from around her waist and clocking out from her shift.

"You need to get over yourself. You was just the side hoe anyways you need to forget Keith and worried about these other niggas who's gonna treat you like a queen." She advised and she was right. I've been so held up on waiting for Keith that I'm not living in my best moments.

It's time to forget Keith and enjoy my life. "You're right I'm gonna forget him and face the truth that he was never mines in the first place." I addressed feeling the ounce of my confidence build up again.

"And to start off with forgetting him is to get back out there again. Do you know how many niggas you had just throwing theirselves at you before you met Keith?!" Mahogany hit her hips with mines making me chuckle as we made it to her car.

We got to our shared condo walking inside smelling the fresh flower scented candles I had around the house. I walked into my room instantly setting my things down on my bed charging my phone as I lurked on instagram like the stalker I am. I huffed sadly seeing a shaderoom post of Keith and his girlfriend.

 I huffed sadly seeing a shaderoom post of Keith and his girlfriend