Life Of Royalty

The sun rises on yet another bright day in ancient Egypt. A woman wakes up, but this isn't any ordinary woman: this is the pharaoh.

This wasn't just no ordinary day for the young pharaoh she must pick a suitor or she will have no choice put to give her power of the throne to her youngest brother. This is the last time she will be alone for hours. Y/N has many officials, servants and slaves to make sure she is always safe and perfectly presented. Her curtains are drew and the Egypt sun fills the room with glow and radiance. "Your Majesty it is time to start your day." One of the Royal staff began to lightly speak to her as she didn't want to wake her up with much force.

Y/N groaned putting a pillow over her head to keep the sun from blinding her eyes. She knew what day it was and she was not at all looking forward to it. Y/N dreaded this day would come and now that it's here she wishes to skip it but she knows the cost if she does. "Should I awaken you later my Pharaoh?" The woman soft voice asked politely and Y/N slowly shook her head. "My dear could you bring me my robe please?" Y/N asked as the woman hurried off in the way the robe was hanging from the chair and handed it to her.

Y/N cloaked her nudity in the soft silk material before walking away to be cleaned and dressed by her servants awaiting her. Everyday was like a spa day for her with a wax from head to toe and a nice polish to go with her outfit of the day, by her choice. "Your highness what would you like to wear?" One of the servants asked. When Y/N is clean, she is dressed and adorned with a huge amount of jewelry. After all, she is the pharaoh. She owns vast amounts of gold and she needs to look the part. "Surprise me my dear." Y/N said smiling at the young girl who couldn't be older than sixteen. The girl eyes lit up with ideas as she nodded before leaving Y/N briefly to come back with two outfits in hand.

"How does it look?" The young girls eyes was filled with such hopefulness and confidence in her fashionable decision

"How does it look?" The young girls eyes was filled with such hopefulness and confidence in her fashionable decision. The girl had did her makeup along with Y/N's hair bone straight flat. Y/N was very known for her modesty and her kindness which a lot of Pharaohs lacked when ruling Egypt. Her nickname to the kingdom was Ebonee, since she was more darker than the average Egyptian Pharaoh. "My young girl you did very well. What is your name?" The pharaoh asked the young girl.

"My name is Kamilah your highness." The girl said. Y/N chuckled and smiled, "Well your name goes right with this outfit, perfection." Y/N turned to Kamilah and cupped her face with her hands giving the child a light kiss on the forehead. Kamilah blushed bowing gracefully down to her ruler and Y/N smiled with pride. "I must go, but you did an amazing job little one." Y/N got up heading over to her other destination but not before lightly brushing her finger on the tip of Kamilah's nose. Y/N walked down the gold and very opened palace as her hips lightly swayed with every step.

The pharaoh walks to the "audience chamber" to hold her daily meetings. As guests enter the room they prostrate themselves in front of her. "Your Majesty are you ready for the ceremony later this evening?" One of the ambassadors asked and Y/N smiled and nodded. "Hey big sis." Here come strolling in her brother Anubis llV playfully bowing down as Y/N smirked. They were always so close and doesn't let the title and their royal blood get in the way of them having some commoner fun. "Little brother what makes you stop by, I would think you would be out taking care of those goat of yours." Y/N laughed seeing the look on Anubis face.