When We..

I sat there in the vip area with a mean glare on my face. Suppose to be popping bottle and having fun with my boyfriend but instead he wants to flirt with a random chick at the bar. He wasn't technically my boyfriend and it's complicated to explain what we were but it still hurts. I had went out my way to impress him with a nice olive off shoulder dress and he can't even look over to see if I'm good.

"Why are you just sitting on this couch not doing nothing, do something!" I was getting a lecture from my bestfriend Lexi about comforting Keith about his wrong doings

"Why are you just sitting on this couch not doing nothing, do something!" I was getting a lecture from my bestfriend Lexi about comforting Keith about his wrong doings. She doesn't understand how hard it is to tell a man like him that I'm jealous and your suppose to give me your attention, let alone telling any guy that. I just slouched down on the couch still staring at him hoping he would come over to me. But the more I stared the more piss an angry I got cause it was like they were fucking without having to touch each other. I looked over at Lexi and she gave me a nod and I got up. No I wasn't gonna go up to them I was gonna do something that hurts him more, someone messing with what's his.

I went up to a guy that has been staring at me since I stepped foot in the club. I put on a cute smile fluffing my hair out. "Hey cutie." He stopped a conversation with another girl just to give me his attention, now that's what Keith should be doing. I felt eyes on me and I looked over at Keith to see his eyes already on me. I smirked at him bring my focus back on the guy. "Hey, I've seen you staring at me I just had to get your name." I used my seductive ways to bring this man in my trap. I liked this dude vibe, he was a chill and down to earth and his name was Micheal. "Wanna come dance with me?" Micheal bit his lip putting his hand on my hourglass waist.

I melted when he touched me I blushed and nodded taking his hand. I stood in front of him feeling his arms instantly wrap around my waist and he brung his head down to my neck leaving little kisses. I laughed hearing him groan from my sweet perfume smell. We could've been mistaken as a couple that's been with each other for years but only knew each other for a hour. I lightly rubbed my ass around his belt area hearing him groan again. I bit my lip hearing him whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I was starting to like Micheal and we just met each other. While he was too busy inhaling my sweet scent near my neck I was looking around my surroundings.

Lexi was giving me a smile and a thumbs up and I just smirked at her. My eyes went back to the bar and seen Keith still looking at us but he was more piss than before. The girls that were around him he was talking to was no more and it was just him and his henny in his hand. I knew my punishment was going to keep me in a wheelchair for months but this was a wake up call for him to do better. "I'll hate to leave without asking for your number ma." Micheal whispered in my ear and I slightly pouted cause I didn't want to leave him. I stopped swaying turning to look at him and blush I took my phone out my handbag giving it to him so he could put his number in.

Micheal did the same and we said our goodbyes and I went back to the vip lounge where Lexi was still at. "See what happens when you get revenge." She giggled giving me a hug. I smiled looking back over a Micheal and he given me a wink before leaving the club with some other guys. I blushed but that was quickly wiped off my face when Keith came over to us. I looked down at his feet not wanting to make eye contact with him. His arms were crossed and his jaw was clenched I could tell I was gonna get it. "Hope you ready for tonight princess it's just getting started." He grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him wrapping his arm around my shoulders.