Promise

Okay this is random but whenever you put your phone in between your legs and it vibrates doesn't it jolts your body or is it just me? I lowkey be trying not to moan in class because of that shit. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂😂

Keith the love of someone's life is a wealthy known man and is engaged to Teagan. A girl who isn't famous, not known for something but for how they met. At a coffee shop. In the beginning of their relationship it was a roller coaster of emotions, fights, break ups, and make up sex. Keith was a playboy when Teagan first got to know him, seeing that every girl would rather drop their panties for him. Social media took a big role into most of their on and off breakups because of the constant life threats in her dms and every girl wanted her to meet them at a location just to fight over him.

Teagan preferred a drama free life and that's all she ever lived, but when she got with him her life was to everybody's attention. People telling her she's too dark to be with Keith, or what does she have that Keith doesn't see in another girl. She knew that she didn't have the Blac Chyna or Amber Rose type of body. Teagan went through a ruff patch of depression and self esteem trouble even tried to take her own life because she felt so hopeless. Keith cheated multiple times when he was 'away' and she forgave him. Crying herself to sleep, always feeling that emptiness in her heart it made her feel like this was a toxic love situation. Teagan wanted to break it off for good but it was always something in the back of her head telling her to stay, and she did.

Keith seeing that the girl he once saw in the coffee shop wasn't there anymore made he think about all his life choices. Instead of hurting his girlfriend anymore longer he wanted to right his wrongs and do better for the both of them. He started to stay at the house more often, do more chores like washing the dishes, cooking and cleaning the entire house. He didn't want Teagan to have to touch a single utensil unless it was a spoon and fork to use to eat dinner. He saw everyday that the girl he fell for was coming back and became more vibrant. Teagan started to gain weight she had that relationship glow that she seen everybody else have, and was even wearing less makeup.

Keith was making her feel happier and happier each day and he felt that same way. To the point were he even proposed on their baecation to Bora Bora. That's how she knew, Keith wanted to be with her for a life time to the point he will change his ways for her. Till this day Teagan thanks god for the blessing of having him.

The alarm clock woke up a relaxed and calm moment for her, slamming her hand against the clock. She could've cared less if she broke it. Teagan groans turning her head to the other side of the bed feeling for a special someone to be there. But he wasn't. That all together made her shake herself out of bed rubbing the sleep out her eye looking around the room, as if he was to magically appear in front of her. But he didn't. Her eyes were slightly closed squinting looking around the sun bright bedroom. "Where in the hell is he?" Her morning voice made her sound like a totally different person. She got out of bed slumping over to the bathroom looking in the large mirror at her reflection.

Teagan brushed back her wild hair grabbing her electric toothbrush getting into her normal morning routine. After she was done doing what she had to do she came out the bathroom heading downstairs following the breakfast aroma to the kitchen. Keith didn't hire no maid so she started to smile thinking that he got up early to make her breakfast. Teagan turned the corner to see food spreader out in different pans and plates but no Keith. She walked over to the food making googly eyes with the powdered french toast.

Her phone started to buzz seeing the caller ID 'Future Hubby 😍💍❤️' she knew it was Keith. "Called just in time, was about to think a ghost made this food." She chuckled grabbing a plate placing her phone on her shoulder still connected to her ear. Teagan heard a shuffle going on in the background making her curious to where Keith was at. "You know I would never leave my baby high and dry like that. Besides I know you don't fuck with no demons. " Keith cooed on the other end, making her giggle. "Damn right. Where'd you go to so early I hope it was more important than giving me my morning kisses." Teagan began to walk out with a full plate of food heading to the dinner table to eat.