I Gotta Story To Tell

Storytime:

So I had to make a bold decision and exile my sister from the family until she watches Black Panther. She told me and my dad and my brother she was gonna watch A Wrinkle In Time first then Black Panther next. I had enough of the foolery and I said until you watch it you're not welcome into this family anymore. She's from my dad side and so is my brother so I'm the only child from my mom and the youngest to my dad, but what made me more mad was she literally is the ONLY ONE WITH A AFRICAN NAME. Her name is Kenyatta, a African royalty name and your telling me your not gonna watch it.

Of course I wasn't mad she could hear it in my voice I was smiling and what sounded like I was joking but I was serious. I even persuaded my brother which the oldest out of all three of us that she needed a life check and my dad was honestly surprised. He told me I could be a lawyer with how I use my words and I agreed. Eventually she said she's gonna watch and was texting during the movie and stuff. Me and my bestfriend (my dad) called her and ask her a question that related to the movie. Now I'm gonna ask you; Who did Erik Killmonger bring with him when he first came to Wakanda? Tip: The person was dead.

Anyway I'm currently working on some images that finally has Keith in it I know you guys miss him 🙃